US Harper's Bazaar May 2009 : Halle Berry by Alexi Lubomirski

i find the cover quite nice. :smile: though halle's smile on the cover just irritates me. but her editorial looks great! and i love the idea of the bubbles! indeed, it's been a long time since halle graced a fashion magazine cover. i mean, fashion magazines like this. :wink:

i cannot wait to see the subscriber's cover. and i agree, i hope less pink on the SC. :smile:

she looks like one of bob barker's beauties in the first two pics:
"this refrigerator features double doors and an easy clean ice maker...":ninja:
:rofl::rofl:
It litterally hurt my eyes within 2 seconds of looking at it.How can that be good for sales?:doh:

100% not feeling this a t a l l.
is it just me , or does she look like a cross between herself and Beyonce?!
I swear i had to look at her name twice to make sure it was really Halle after seeing that cover- i don't find she resembles herself there at all.

Um, why has Bazaar turned into Marie Claire (the tacky neon era version)? Poor Halle... :yuk:

They made a beautiful woman look old and haggard, isn't that the ultimate crime a fashion magazine can commit??? They should be doing the exact opposite. As for the edit, It feels like it should of been a nice spring fashion story with a model doesn't really look like a celeb edit.

Never thought it possible, but a magazine has finally been able to make Halle Berry look terrible!:innocent:
Kudos Bazaar!:flower:
Her Vogue cover was SO beautiful, and much better than this. MUCH better.
And that was in 2002!:rofl:

Wow the cover is really bad, but I love the concept of the editorial, even though only the last two pictures really work.

just like most i cant stand the cover but the ed is nice. I think the hair and the brightness of her face are whats wrong with the cover.

Are they serious? Are they actually serious? This looks like vomit at a circus
They have Halle Barry and they pull this out.

I'm just in shock. I can't register how someone at Harpers Bazaar can think this is a good cover

It seems US Bazaar has decided that neon will help sell magazines at the moment - the Gisele cover was way more radioactive in real life than it seemed in the scans I saw, so this one must be off the scale.

^^Haha, the previous two with Scarlett and Sarah were equally jarring. :ninja: I hope they do stop though, its to much.

Halle's last HB cover when she was promoting Catwoman was terribly bad, and did nothing for her beauty either.

Um, WOW. I have no words....almost.
When I read the title of this post I was semi-interested, as I don't think i've seen Halle on a cover for quite sometime! But WHAT is with that BUBBLEGUM pink?!
I adore SJP but couldn't bring myself to buy her issue because of that horrible horrible cover.
This is twice as bad, as they've paired it with PEACH text and a PINK DRESS.
WHAT?!
I'm so confused.

About time they had Halle on a cover. Shame about the styling though.

Halle Berry looks fine, but everything else looks tacky as hell.

How can you expect something edgy when it comes to HB covers?

:lol:

This is so awful :shock: Ugly hair, forced smile, painful colors...even one of those thing would be enough to make it bad.

Images from the ed look good though.

I really don't like this. I've never been a Halle Barry fan, so I feel like SHE ruined this cover haha. But that's just my opinion. Thats star in the background is so tacky... Like something from a 14 year old's MySpace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->