US Harper's Bazaar November 2009 : Tina Fey by Alexi Lubomirski

wow! this is unexpected. both covers looks great! god i love tina fey. :smile:

I love this cover! Good job HB US! Thanks for posting!

*LOVE TINA!

I'll get this issue no matter how crappy the contents.
TINA! :clap::buzz:

US magazines truly have hit an all time low this month.....perhaps Paris Hilton on the cover of Vogue would be fitting to end it all! :yuk:

What dress is on the subscriber's cover? it's similar to the one on leona lewis' new album cover...ID anyone?

every month it is the same, only with a diffrent person on the cover ! Very boring !

Please don't compare Tina Fey to Paris Hilton. Fey is talented and beautiful.

US magazines truly have hit an all time low this month.....perhaps Paris Hilton on the cover of Vogue would be fitting to end it all! :yuk:

Excuse me? At least instead of some braindead teenage actress or a pop star past her due date culturally and is only on it because her more famous and moer talented brother died there is a woman who has actually accomplished things in life because of her own doing. If we can't have real models on magazines, well I'm at least glad we can get interesting women once in a while.

She is not the one i am interested to see on my fashion magazine, but is a very talented, and funny woman, so it could be a worse choice.

I don't care for her expression on the cover, but I guess it shows her personality. Way to much text on the newsstand cover as usual, I don't know where to look. The subscribers cover is nice, I like the dress.
I'm more interested about the content of this issue, rather than the covers. US Bazaar has been pretty good with it's content lately.

Excuse me? At least instead of some braindead teenage actress or a pop star past her due date culturally and is only on it because her more famous and moer talented brother died there is a woman who has actually accomplished things in life because of her own doing. If we can't have real models on magazines, well I'm at least glad we can get interesting women once in a while.

well said !!!!!!!! and thanks !!! tina fey well deserves this cover !!! she looks great !!!

i don't think some people get the bigger picture of how positive this cover can be viewed to readers. and it seems it does. :flower:

well said !!!!!!!! and thanks !!! tina fey well deserves this cover !!! she looks great !!!

i don't think some people get the bigger picture of how positive this cover can be viewed to readers. and it seems it does. :flower:

duynk88 likes this

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->