tarsha

Reaction score
hbz-christina-hendricks-cover-1110-01-de.jpg

harpersbazaar

I don't like the cover.. Red & Red..

Text overload again but I like the cover

horrible
not only the shots but the styling
is it hard fitting her since she has so many curves?

I love her but the cover is bad. The styling is off and her angle looks weird.

there's way too much red on the cover..red dress,red back, red hair..:doh:
and too much text,as usual...

To much red on the cover! But its great to see her, love her, and she looks beautiful in her ed.

Christina looks amazing but that red background is killing me. Either they should have used another colour for the background or they should kept the background and chosen another colour for the dress.

I fail to see what is wrong with the styling or the editorial, the clothes work with her figure and she's giving as much energy as one can possibly give to a Terry shoot. I'm shocked he was able to reign it in and keep things classy, even if the client was Bazaar. Christina seems made for the more revealing side of his aesthetic.

Oh super excited for the subscription cover! I have a feeling it could be the last shot in post #2

Red-on-red is still never enough rouge for me. And never mind that she's a new face for the cover, it's always great to see someone - anyone - with a different body shape in a magazine.

Apart from Christina's strange looking arm and the recycled cover lines - I have nothing to complain about. It's refreshing to see someone like Christina Hendricks.
For once it's nice to see some skin texture, on US Bazaar covers. Her face doesn't appear to be Photoshopped. Thanks tarsha!

Who is in charge of the cover art? It looks like that person just went to blingee.com :( Might as well gave her a tiara and dollar signs.

But the editorial looks good to me. I think they dressed her body nicely and in a way I haven't seen before for her.

I don't think her poses are very good but I like her and her unusual looks. I do wish the background was in another color and I don't like the pose there.

Hmmm I'm indifferent to this. Everything is just O.K...I'm not that intrigued by the editorials, her and the clothes don't really stand out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->