Amazing Grace
Ph: Jennifer Livingston
Fashion Editor: Joanna Hillman
Hair: Tommy Buckett
Makeup: Justine Purdue
Actress: Grace Gummer

same as above

Well, at least they've moved on from the Rita Wilson-penned features! :lol:
Honestly, I don't know what it is about Jessica Seinfeld that intrigues people that much.

There is one in this issue, Rita Wilson on Life After Breast Cancer.

There is one in this issue, Rita Wilson on Life After Breast Cancer.

Hahahaha this just made my day!!! Can the 150th Anniversary be over so Glenda can be shown te door already!!! Alexandra Shulman may have been a boring editor but no one has cheapen the brand of a magazine like Glenda has.

Love the Aniston and Gyllenhaal edits. As much as I like Jennifer I'd actually have liked Maggie on the cover. But she probably wouldnt sell. We've really seen a slight increase in creativity ever since Laura left. The edits are more coherent and refined lately. None of that tacky vampire or parachuting fashion imagery. This magazine can be a hit with proper direction, there's still much potential. They have Lagerfeld on speed dial to shoot for them each season, exclusive interviews and partnerships, Carine. It just all boils down to who's leading the magazine. We've seen that when Karl and Carine are be pushed, they can produce stellar works. So this ridiculous drone edit is all on Glenda.

Maggie should have been on the cover, love to see her so much more interesting than Jennifer. And combine that with Eric <3 That man is the sex.

Working Girl
Ph: Victor Demarchelier
Fashion Editor: Charles Varenne
Hair: Serge Normant
Makeup: Justine Purdue
Manicure: Gina Edwards
Models: Maggie Gyllenhaal, Eric Rutherford

same as above

You know a magazine is low budget when their main editorial is shot in the building they work in. They really couldn't find another location other than Hearst?

Well I actually think it works perfect for the story. The Hearst tower is much more stunning on the outside though.

It seems this isn't a bad issue - by modern US Bazaar standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->