US Harper's Bazaar September 2006 : Gwyneth Paltrow by Peter Lindbergh

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
from fwd...
thank goodness it's not denise richards, but not much better...

Gwyneth Paltrow graces the September cover of Harper’s Bazaar

Ah, that's too bad. Another boring celeb to complete the top September fashion issues.... This year is just not that exicting imo and I am pretty disappointed by the covers. However, this is my favourite magazine I am sure the contents will not disappoint (i hope).

Thanks kimair for the news :smile:

kimair said:
from fwd...
thank goodness it's not denise richards, but not much better...

Thanks god it's not Denise. I'm sorry but she has no style.

I love Gwyneth but I don't get why she's on the cover when she hasn't got any movies to promote. Running with Scissors isn't coming out till October and The Good Night hasn't got a date yet. So maybe the Oct cover but not Sept.

And I know it's not really the point because everyone wants models on the cover etc etc but just to point out Gwyneth hasn't been on the cover of US Bazaar since November 2001 so you can't technically say that she is a recycled celeb. http://www.gwynethpaltrowfan.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=203

Anyway can't wait to see pics.

Me too!! I'd rather have denise.. at least it won't be the same old Gwenyth "I'm so regal and boring" photos..

^^ yeah, the Gwyneth "I'm so fat" of newer times is boring.
Gwyneth is generally just soo 5 years ago.

US Bazaar is a great fashion magazine but they should really look into the people they put on cover.. could be so much better.

StellaMare said:
US Bazaar is a great fashion magazine but they should really look into the people they put on cover.. could be so much better.
ditto! (Britney :sick:)

^^everytime i go by newstands and see that pregnant shamu like britney on cover i go ick,like i just had a worst lunch in my life.
gwyneth's okay for the cover,could have been some1 more interesting,but at least we get maggie g for marie claire ,kate moss for vanity fair nd kirsten dunst for vogue,so its not complete waste of valuable september pages

163_bazaarcover_gpaltrow_060807_harpersbazaar.jpg
9jozn4.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow.org

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG it's almost exactly like Gisele's september 2004 issue, the colors are exactly the same

her hair seems really yellow...:blink:
but i actually like the shot...

i imagine there will still be a feature on denise richards in this issue, since there have been pics of her photoshoot posted already...

Cute cover and i would rather see Gwyneth than Denise Richards thank you very much!Thank god its not Denise on the cover!

I was terrified at first when I heard it will be Gwyneth, but looking at the cover, it doesnt look too bad:smile:

I would never buy a magazine with her on the cover normally so this will have to be a bloody great issue for me to get it ^_^
I think I'm gonna stick to W & maybe US Vogue for September though..

The cover is not bad at all. I like it. I could not tolerate Denise Richards' cheesy face on the cover, thank God it did not happen!

yea i like it too. its bright as hell so it'll definitely catch my eye in the stores lol

It doesnt look great, I agree her hair is way to yellow, but it must be at least 100 times better than denise richard could ever be.

violet100 said:
from etonline.com

Love Gwyneth....
As regards cover, well, nothing special. I would buy this issue...
OMG !!!! D. Richards??? No...maybe on Playboy, Cosmopolitan or Glamour but not Bazaar...
If someday i see models back in "cover bussiness" i feel happy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->