US InStyle April 2019 : Ciara by Phil Poynter

I love me some Ciara but the Prada cover is a disaster. The Givenchy one is much better - hopefully that's the newsstand one.

Wow, what a beauty! Very refreshing to see her on a bigger title. And her body is banging on that Prada cover!
Actually, I only like the full body cover. InStyle tend to shoot their subjects way too close. This one reminds me of Serena's cover.

It’s safe to assume the Givenchy cover is the newsstands, it’s super gorgeous!

The second cover should've been the only cover. The first one is awful.

Ciara is music’s Kate Bosworth. A once Promising career now solely sustained by the fashion community.

Always loved Ciara, always thought she's underrated and always thought she was beautiful. It's fab to see her on the cover of InStyle and with the passing of each issue, I am having a newfound love and respect for Laura Brown. The closeup newsstand cover is undeniably gorgeous!

Really shocked to see Ciara on the cover. It’s a nice surprise. InStyle as really been on a good roll this year.

She looks absolutely gorgeous.

The styling doesnt work for her strong bone structure. I think its the hairstyle that I dont like on her.

I don't like this glamour style. It looks too cheap.

Photographed by Phil Poynter
Styling: Karla Welch
Hair: César DeLeön Ramirêz
Makeup: Yolanda Frederick-Thompson
Manicure: Miho Okawara

instyle.com

Ph: Alexander Saladrigas
Model: Miranda Kerr

sub cover

JpXVCSHM_o.jpg

instyle.com

Photographed by: Phil Poynter
Styled by: Samantha Traina
Hair: Jenny Cho for Starworks Artists
Makeup: Danielle Vincent
Manicure: Christina Aviles
Actress: Sandra Oh

instyle.com

Lately, InStyle has been on my radar and buying list, even moreso than Vogue. And I can’t believe I’m writing this.

All of these are fabulous for what they are - straightforward, safe celebrity spreads. It works perfectly well for a commercial magazine like InStyle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nngocdiem
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->