US InStyle July 2016 : Jessica Alba by Thomas Whiteside

Marc10

Staff member
Reaction score
10mlesm.jpg

popsugar

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this.. not the best angle for Jessica, but I'm always happy to see her.

Love her and love this cover! Still don't understand why Anna doesn't feel she's Vogue-cover-worthy. What more do you need??

Love her and love this cover! Still don't understand why Anna doesn't feel she's Vogue-cover-worthy. What more do you need??

I'm not even a big fan of Jessica, but she looks really nice on the cover and fresh and beautiful.

I was just thinking the same thing about why Anna doesn't she her as Vogue cover worthy either. Because this would make a fantastic July cover for Vogue.

InStyle found their direction and it's absolutely gorgeous! I am impressed issue after issue.

If these were how US Vogue covers look like then in always jumping

They seem to be going from strength to strength!! I don't really care for Jessica Alba, but this is a beautiful shot. Yet again I'm in love with the styling. The soft texture of that dress looks so lovely next to the harsh grassy tones.

Not to be snarky or anything, but I don't think Jessica Alba should be on Vogue. She doesn't have the stature to warrant such a cover.

Nice cover and idea. I love Jessica but I wish she didn't have wet hair.

Beautiful cover although I find the cleavage a little too literal which is also part of the reason why Alba will not likely to make it to American vogue cover, besides not being a very convincing actress.

Way too photoshopped, she didn't need it.

I can't stand the new InStyle layout, this looks so generic and Marie Caire.

They seem to be going from strength to strength!! I don't really care for Jessica Alba, but this is a beautiful shot. Yet again I'm in love with the styling. The soft texture of that dress looks so lovely next to the harsh grassy tones.

Not to be snarky or anything, but I don't think Jessica Alba should be on Vogue. She doesn't have the stature to warrant such a cover.

i don't usually subscribe to the "who is and isn't worthy of a vogue cover" debate, but considering some of the other subjects that have been on the cover, i don't see why jessica hasn't...she runs a multimillion dollar beauty brand and is loved by designers...
i mean, jessica biel has a vogue cover...:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barba
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->