US InStyle July 2021 : Salma Hayek by Charlotte Hadden

It looks like her young self trying to be the current one...this make sense? no, just like this cover. Too airbrushed...And the hair??? :/

Not a bad cover shot.

Wished that they didn’t hide the lion statue behind the big cover line. At first I thought it was dress or something and she was sitting in a weird position.

I like what they were going for, but the airbrushing looks too obvious and overall it just lacks.... polish?

I like this and love her, but the cover looks more like a holiday/FW cover to me.

US InStyle July 2021

Portrait of a Foxy Lady

Photography: Charlotte Hadden
Styling: Sam Ranger
Hair: Miguel Perez
Makeup: Sofia Schwarzkopf-Tilbury
Cast: Salma Hayek

US InStyle Digital Edition

US InStyle July 2021

New York, On Pointe

Photography: AB+DM
Styling: Julia Von Boehm
Hair: Shin Arima
Makeup: Frankie Boyd
Cast: dancers from American Ballet Theatre

US InStyle Digital Edition

ABT :heart:.. should've been just Isabella and James, the rest cheapen the story big time, the styling is not helping but their more compact proportions aren't either!. That shot of James in the Thom Browne skirt is amazing, and not gimmicky for a change (Vogue and Harry Styles..:innocent:).

I genuinely thought this was Jessica Alba upon first glance, but I love the colours of the cover, just as much as I do the styling. The cover photograph itself is gorgeous, Salma Hayek really has photographed beautifully and I'm definitely able to appreciate the minimal cover lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->