instagram/instylemagazine

Styling: Melissa Rubini
Hair: Laini Reeves
Makeup: Jenn Streicher
Nails: Casey Herman
Set Design: Bette Adams

instagram/instylemagazine

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm guessing the is the first cover with input from the Bazaar girl that took over from Ariel because it screems of US Bazaar tackiness.

Just when you thought InStyle found its direction, here comes this tacky pink cover.

Great, now we'll have two US Bazaars! I find it hard to believe this was shot by the same Thomas Whiteside who's been giving us such great work over the bast few months. Emily looks very still, mannequin-like here.

My main problem with this is the fake background which gives the cover a red carpet feeling. I'm allergic to that! Plus pinkish masthead on pink background is just heavy! She looks good though.

Well I'm guessing the is the first cover with input from the Bazaar girl that took over from Ariel because it screems of US Bazaar tackiness.

Exactly. I guess it's goodbye to beautiful, exciting, off-beat covers and hello to predictable and corny covers.

Emily looks pretty but the layout is like a fake, movie magazine. So corny.

The font...

Why?

They were so good.

She looks much better for British Vogue. This palette of colors doesn't work here.

Not a fan of their covers this entire year. Love Emily, though! Someone different is always great!

Emily's subscriber's cover, which to me looks more like a Bazaar cover. It's a beautiful shot, but now we have two Bazaar's!!

A preview of Kate Bosworth's edit. Stunning shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->