Reaction score
Screen_Shot_2017-10-04_at_8.41.43_PM.png

InStyle's Instagram

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 8.41.43 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 8.41.43 PM.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:
OK, so... this is awkward. The amount of Photoshop in that cover is downright atrocious. They've airbrushed Chrissy's face into oblivion, to the point where she is unrecognizable. Am I the only one who's sat here shocked? Yikes!

For being a "model" she sure doesn't have a very photogenic face. She has to. E photographed in a very specific style in order to look good.

If you squint, she looks like Kate Hudson.

Can someone, anyone, tell me what exactly Chrissy Teigen does, other than being John Legend's wife? Sure as hell isn't modeling because she's nowhere to be seen. A once a year SI gig doesn't count.

Who is this woman?! she certainly doesn´t look like Chrissy! talk about whitewashing...

Can someone, anyone, tell me what exactly Chrissy Teigen does, other than being John Legend's wife? Sure as hell isn't modeling because she's nowhere to be seen. A once a year SI gig doesn't count.

She co-hosts Lip Sync Battle (a very popular show, I think), she´s a cook and writer.

Let's hope the subscribers cover is better then this bomb

NEXT! InStyle is in desperate need of a revamp (again). These covers have been so basic and not worthy. Along with its subject models as well. Chrissy is annoying.

Ha Ha! Maybe her 24/7 tweeting scored this cover for her!!

Photographer: Carter Smith
Fashion Editor: Elizabeth Stewart
Hair: Teddy Charles
Makeup: Daniel Martin
Manicure: Kimmie Kyees

i11cvr_ns.jpg

instyle.com

Awful. It looks like Cosmpolitan cover and it isn't a complement.

The third shot is the subscribers cover, just as bad

It would appear Laura Brown is editing this magazine from Australia. Cannot explain why else she'd go with such garishly bright colours for an autumn cover! And what's this obsession with tacky coverstars such as Chrissy and Emily Ratjakoswki???

OK, so... this is awkward. The amount of Photoshop in that cover is downright atrocious. They've airbrushed Chrissy's face into oblivion, to the point where she is unrecognizable. Am I the only one who's sat here shocked? Yikes!

No, you're not! They're just about whitewashed every inch of exoticness Chrissy had. This is so painstakingly mediocre it's not even funny.

I wasn't sure whether to laugh or get mad.
I want to know how these people in the mag industry get and keep their jobs.
It's obscene to me.

Like A.D.C. stated she is not very photogenic.... soooo :innocent:

I really miss Ariel even when he was bad, he was better than any good this woman can do.

Laura Brown is a joke. She ruined Bazaar with Glenda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->