SCREAM QUEEN
Photography:
Olivia Malone
Styling: Rebecca Ramsey
Hair: Mara Roszak
Make-up: Sara Tagaloa
Model/Celebrity: Victoria Pedretti

US L'Officiel Digital Edition

Léa Seydoux in Louis Vuitton? Groundbreaking...

"Truth Seeker"? "Scream Queen"? Why? I see Léa looking passive-aggressive and Victoria in extreme discomfort. Did the truth upset Léa? Is Victoria screaming in pain? Where is the visual-verbal correlation? Have we reached a new level of editorial laziness?

"Style Odyssey" has its moments. And by moments, I mean Anna. Nice styling too. Unfortunately, even though I want to bury the feeling under a bunch of influences and references, this is still cringeworthy.

Love, love, looove Victoria Pedretti and I'm so glad to finally see her in a fashion editorial. She's giving her best here, but who on earth told her to pose like that? It's like someone saw Hill House once and decided to bend her in any limb they could. What a waste, although she still looks quite beautiful.

Anna Cleveland is always a good sight, despite the fact that I'm very selective when it comes to interpretations of surrealism in fashion editorials. This one does nothing for me, but I'm happy to see her!

Love the cover but the editorial is very generic like one of those Dubai or visit Singapore tourist promo ads on CNN. Anna's ed is amazing though

That picture of Anna Cleveland with the sand lines is magical! that fake solar eclipse was not needed though.

Only the Anna's edit save this issue & i like the background & effects on every photo. It seems a Nick Knight's work on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crinklechiffon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->