US Marie Claire July 2016 : Blake Lively by Beau Grealy

Oh this is gorgeous!

The perfect Mac N' cheese? Really

Wow, I'm impressed. It's actually quite simple, yet beautiful, just like last month's cover. Marie Claire has been on a roll lately. Cannot say I'd be inclined to get this, I'm a bit over Blake Lively.

So this must've been the June cover which was talked about in the Cover Rumour thread.

@MON: Looks like she's still trying to make 'Blake Lively: Culinary Southern Godess" happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Always delighted to see Blake Lively on the cover of a fashion magazine and I do admire how simple this is, but I just wish the image had more.. depth. Because this is looking like it was quickly shot backstage during the Cannes Film Festival.

Thanks for posting, sixtdaily!

She was bound to appear somewhere this summer; I'm just glad it's not another Vogue US cover. It looks nice and simple.

It's really kind of hard to make Blake look bad, so I'm not sure how much credit they deserve for producing a simple cover like that, but she does look really stunning.

Blake never disappoints when it comes to print!! She looks lovely!

Her PR team amazes me - I've never seen an actress who has done relatively little get so many covers. I figured she'd get something this month since she actually has a film out, but I'm glad it's not another Vogue cover. The photo here is quite nice.

She looks okay, but the background seems fake and poorly done.

And you'll probably be seeing it again, when it gets reprinted for UK MC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->