US Marie Claire March 2012 : Eva Mendes by Txema Yeste

don't like it at all, Vogue Turkey showcased the swimsuit better with KK

I like the idea of this cover, but something is off with her pose, hair and head.

Very sexy! I love the Dolce & Gabbana piece! Beautifully done

Those eyes look spooky... Glassy or something.

I actually like the face. I don't like the hair. But the cover is great

Don't follow her, but i doubt her head is that huge, otherwise not bad image for their cover at all.

Not a good cover, photographer is to blame as she is much more photogenic.

Great cover! Love it! Love Eva! Wish they'd give her a US Vogue cover....

She's indeed very photogenic but they ruined her face.

Erm... her arm looks a little wonky. But otherwise it's not that bad of a cover, Eva looks pretty.

wow that swimsuit is on all covers like the dolce star dress, i wish her face was slightly lowered though

Love Eva but I have to agree that its not the best shot of her face, which is weird cause I cant really recall ever seeing a bad pic of her^_^. and even though I love this Dolce corset this is the 3rd cover its been on, there were a ton of amazing corsets in that collection why is everyone only choosing this one. Im still excited for her edit im sure it will be better.:D

It looks ugly. Her eyes look swollen. I don't know why she can't just be photographed looking normal. Why do photographers always make her do these sexy poses? She would be so much more sexy if she was just natural.

Is that the same piece featured on the cover of Vogue Japan's march issue?
As for the cover, photoshop ruined her gorgeous face!
Posted via Mobile Device

Why make a Frankenstein's monster out of Eva Mendes? She looks like she's composed of body parts that don't fit together - dead eyes, a withered right arm, and a head that doesn't belong to the rest of her. Unless this is a scan that's turned out slightly weird, how could Marie Claire mess up an image of such a great-looking woman?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"