US Marie Claire March 2015 : Margot Robbie By Beau Grealy

Rose rapidly to fame after her performance in "The Wolf of Wall Street" in 2013, now she is the lead actress in a seemingly pretty good movie "Focus" with Will Smith, good for her.

Preview of cover story

Source: marieclaire.com

Last edited by a moderator:
This gives me major 2000s vibes, big flashback to when I used to buy the mag... good old days when every magazine was available in my country for the same cover price as US/Europe :lol:

I think she looks great, loving the clean styling but also the whimsy added by the stray hair... I like the clean layout as well :smile:

The cover is decent but the editorial is truly gorgeous. She is just stunning and seems so cool too.

So it's all about Margot now. I more like her Australian Vogue cover but this isn't bad, pretty lady.

In the end beautiful cover with her. This poirtrait is stunning, her eyes are amazing here. The palette of colors is great too. Good work.

Why do I have a feeling this cover might be better than March US Vogue? Nice work MC

Everything's on point, from the styling to the layout and for once I'm contemplating buying the American edition of Marie Claire. They've captured Margot in her best light, love the idea of Margot sitting in front of the car for the cover shot. Marie Claire nailed it this month. Kudos!

Love the shot of Margot in the car!

Thankfully Marie Claire proves that Margot is indeed a beauty. She looks great here, not really a fan of the outfit. Just feel that maybe a bit more colour would've made this pop on the newsstand.

Beautiful! Its about time she got a decent cover. Can't wait for this issue!

I read blurbs from her interview and have gathered from it that she is incredibly likeable without an ounce of pretension, that video reinforces her down-to-earth charm ^_^ And of course, gorgeous! She does the old Hollywood grace beautifully.

Last edited by a moderator:
She seems so sweet. Marie Claire did her justice with this cover. Margot is beautiful :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->