US Marie Claire November 2010 : Victoria Beckham by Ruven Afanador

Vanessa12

Reaction score
2rfu9s7.jpg

source | twitpic.com/2teuat

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the pose, and face expression. Its something different they did with her, not vamping it up like usually, and in the contrast with the styling, and white background with black letters it works (although it does look a bit to much like a Nylon cover offering, eek!). Is this the subs cover?

Ps: It was photographed by Ruven Afanador.

really??? Ruven shot this? it's sad, to me this image isn't ravishing or good well from the preview at least

Oh, she looks really beautiful in this. She doesn't look like she's trying too hard, which is a nice change.

wow dare I say it.... Victoria actually looks classy... unlike many of her recent magazine covers.

I have a hard time liking her on magazines or in photos because she just looks so self-conscious of how she's posing and how she looks that it really ruins the photos for me.

Very nice, love that position it tells you that something is going to happen and soon.

She looks good, as always. I'd like to see something a little bit different.

I love this. I mean, who'd have thought that a cover featuring Victoria and animal prints would look so...understated.

I used to think of MC as a slightly more fashionable Cosmo. But it has stepped up its game. Other mags should follow suit.

Thanks a lot jackie oh for posting them. The pictures are beautiful but they could have looked even more beautiful in my opinion with another styling.

Wow, thanks a lot jackie oh. I liked the photos. The most interesting was the first one for sure. Huge sunglasses, a helicopter, long jacket and puma panties, OMG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->