US Marie Claire September 2016 : Sarah Jessica Parker by Michelango di Battista

her eyes are freaking me out, she looks possessed! but the pose is a nice departure from the constant MC portraits.

Ok....now I'm happy!! Yes, I'm aging myself - but I always love to see SJP on a magazine cover!!

It's always a pleasure to see SJP, I think she looks lovely here. At least she's not ruined by photoshop.

I think this is one of her better covers (at least of the past several years) and I am dying to see her new show on HBO.

This is a lovely cover! I'm so glad they didn't go overboard with Photoshopping and she actually looks like herself!

I haven't bought Marie Claire all year and I'm happy to be buying this issue.

Very few women can pull off HF as effortless as SJP! This is such a welcoming departure for September. Love the pose. Her eyes are as usual a problem, but luckily it's a full body shot.

American monthlies are really on a roll for September!

I like this palette of colors. It's nice cover. Best of Sarah in years.

I´m surprised by Francois Nars´editorial, so HF and edgy for Marie Claire... it could easily be from W imo.

I´m surprised by Francois Nars´editorial, so HF and edgy for Marie Claire... it could easily be from W imo.

He always does editorials for US Marie Claire. I find it so random. Could do with a more esteemed platform, if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->