US Vanity Fair April 2007 : The Sopranos Cast by Annie Leibovitz

MissMagAddict

Reaction score
412201157_142ac8ccd7.jpg

accesshollywood

NEW YORK (March 5, 2007) -- As the "Sopranos" get ready to go out with a bang, the cast got together for one final family photo, snapped by Annie Leibovitz for this month's Vanity Fair.

So is this really the end for TV's favorite crime boss and his gang?

"Gandolfini is getting restless, so I think this is it," Vanity Fair contributing editor Peter Biskind told Access Hollywood.

Inside the pages of Vanity Fair, there's a gory homage to the show's dearly departed, including a headless Joey Pants, a bloody Big p*ssy and a roughed up Drea de Matteo.

There's a also a full cast shot - a true family portrait.

And while the show's characters are a bit over the top to most, for "Sopranos" creator David Chase, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

"Even though it's a mob show, 'The Sopranos' is based on members of my family," Chase told Vanity Fair. "It's about as personal as you can get."

The new - and final - season of "The Sopranos" begins April 8th on HBO.
source: NBC

I love it. But I am a complete sucker for mob-related fashion. :unsure: :heart:

Pure brilliance -- Annie suits Vanity Fair extremely well these days...no more Vogue editorials please (For a while, at least)!

My instantaneous thought was "not a naked woman on the cover of Vanity Fair AGAIN" and then I realised that no, she's not naked, she's just dressed to make it look like she is.

Why must they always use Annie Lebovitz?! I mean she is a great photographer but all her covers look generic. It's so damn repetitive and it looks dull.

Oh well - its not like Vanity Fair is good to look at anyway - apart from the high fashion ads. lol.

good cover,but i couldnt care less for sopranos so wont be buying this isssue

I want to see the pic of Adriana, she was great..:heart:

^^Me too,i really liked her.
I think the cover is great and its cool that they decided to do this with them since the series is ending.And i agree with Faith Akiyama;Annie is great for VF but no more work for Vogue cuz its not as good.
I always thought Vogue made a mistake of never putting the girls of Sex and The City on their cover,it would be much better than all those bland SJP covers.:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
peacelover142002 said:
^Perhaps if they do the movie. :heart:
Aww yeah,lets hope so:woot: that would be perfect but i am sure Anna would rather give Nicole or Renee yet another cover:ninja: than make something original&different!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know who half of them are since I just started watching, but the dead characters look amazing. Poor Steve Buscemi looks like he's been cracked in the head or something. And the poor guy with his severed head in his hands, whoa. I can't wait to see this issue.

Pure brilliance -- Annie suits Vanity Fair extremely well these days...
Absolutely. She keeps it classy and close and intimate, while professional and beautiful at the same time.

who is that woman on the cover seen as naked?is she a model or she plays in the series?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    valeriolo
    Back
    monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
    <-- Admiral -->