US Vanity Fair December 2007 : Julia Roberts by Michael Thompson

moussemaker

Reaction score
:blush:
robertsvfxlargevv7.jpg

from www.fadedyouthblog.com

Last edited by a moderator:
scary! when they photoshop the natural wrinkles caused by smiling it makes people look psychotic. :ninja:

She could only look more like a horse if this was hay instead of a rose.

I guess she's making a come back ? :doh:

i like the cover who atre the photographer??

Overall, it's another great cover from VF - an eye-catching cover shot and again with inventive placing of the writing. They really are trying to do something with their text, and because of that dedication to detail, I'm starting to love the writing more than the subjects on their covers.

she looks no neck? and too big with her mouth.
but not bad cover.

I love the concept, but it sort of looks like her head was just photoshopped poorly onto that body. She needs more neck!

Oh well, it's a nice cover, but I have to agree that her face looks a bit weird:unsure:

She could only look more like a horse if this was hay instead of a rose.

I guess she's making a come back ? :doh:

wow...you've got to be kidding...

this is one of the best photos i think i've ever seen of her.....julia is a goddess imo.....a true modern icon :heart:

i am so happy to see her again...

scary! when they photoshop the natural wrinkles caused by smiling it makes people look psychotic. :ninja:
:rofl:

I love Julia, but her grin here is freaky, almost. :ninja:

OMG :bounce: How fantastic,this reminds me of their old covers,beautiful.Julia has been out of limelight for a while now,so its great to see her back.Great cover. :wub:

Hmm, it's been a while since I've seen old Julia on a cover. I remember in the early 2000's being sick to death of her. Now, this is so... refreshing?

I like it, its fresh and original. I love that there is text on the the rose.
I do think the neck is a bit weird.

:doh: too long without seeing her. Good things always end.
Still, it's a nice cover. The letters on the rose are a great idea, it's good that they are trying to do something with the text.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseabrewer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->