US Vanity Fair December 2010 : Cher by Norman Jean Roy

kokurox

Reaction score

vanityfair.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's missing some glitter, but otherwise I wouldn't expect anything less from Cher. :lol:

To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed with this.

omg, why Cher? is it cause the Burlesque movie or what...?

I thought they would be featuring the cast of Burlesque?

cant see the cover clearly but I love the forever cher image

I'm glad its just Cher, and not the entire cast on the cover! She has done many VF covers before, and its nice to see her back gracing it, although ya it could have been more in your face. The shot with male models is very her though haha.

Can't believe they have such a bland cover for Cher, of all people! I think their covers have been incredibly disappointing this year.

I was so excited to see Cher on the cover but this falls totally flat. :(

Aaagh, they could have done SO much with a Cher cover!! She's the original Lady Gaga :lol: Disappointing, to say the least.

I like the cover but they could have done something a lot better with someone like Cher.

I don't want Cher to be revealed, I want to see Cher in endless layers of diamante and stretch fishnet that somehow conspire to make it seem like she's wearing cobwebs, with the contents of an entire beauty counter on her face, especially if she's doing some bloody film about burlesque and appearing in magazines to promote it.

Looking forward to getting this issue!

The blond male model in the front right of the second pic is Jonathan Waud from Make Me A Supermodel! Haha...I'm really excited to see him here, for some reason, even though he wasn't my favorite contestant.

Which cover?

Would this happen to be the nonsubscriber's cover???

Well... it's Cher, you can't get anything better than this :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->