Beyonce ph by Mario Testino

"Laid Bare"
Karlie Kloss ph by Raymond Meier

+ "Perk & Work"
one photo of Edita V by Mario Testino

:flower: :flower:

Editorial Previews here: #269

Last edited by a moderator:
Love that Beyonce claims to be a size 2 when interviewed.....what a joke!

No complaints at all. I've never really understood the Beyonce hate, she's incredibly talented and always comes across as an absolute sweetheart.

She looks stunning, and that's a great dress & colour for her. US Vogue have really delivered this year.

Nice. I bet she feels this is a long time coming.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If Britney/JHud/Mrs.Trump were on Vogue, why not her? It's nice I guess.

She doesnt look bad,,,I admire her a lot, I think she is an absolutely amazing singer...She truly deserves this cover,,,Good for her she must be thrilled,,,,

I'm not fond of the draping at the front of the dress, but everything else is fine, it's what I wanted Beyonce to look like, on this cover.

I can't wait to see the contents and who they've used to illustrate all the different body types.

I think she looks great, thanks for posting!

Cover looks surprisingly good, I like the colors and the dress, I don't like her expression and hair style though.
One of the better covers overall.

It's a very elegant, beautiful cover. Beyonce looks the best I have ever seen her on a magazine cover. She shows a softer, more sophisticated side. And the gown looks gorgeous against her skin tone. Is it Posen? I can't wait to see the contents!

The cover is stunning, i will give credit where its due. And honestly she was long overdue for a cover, after gracing every other on the planet besides US Vogue, so good for her.The quote is quite cheap imo though, its like they have it everytime on the Shape Issue. :lol:

Though... this is Beyonce the woman. It's nice to see her show a more sophisticated side.

yeah her cover is way over due but I don't really like this. Seem so dull for "Sasha Fierce"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->