US Vogue April 2012 : Jennifer Lopez by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Kate Moss! :woot: Can't wait to see it. As well as Weber's ed. with Raquel and Lea. :smile:

^ Those two eds really excite me!!!

Kate by Tim Walker is really interesting. Isn't it the first time they work together? I wonder how it's going to turn out to be.
Raquel by Weber sounds great too. Thanks for the review!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious to know too if Kate and Tim Walker have worked together before.

^ Perhaps Tim shot her for one of those big ensemble shoots Vogue UK used to do. But I can't recall a particular sho(o)t.

Summer of Love
Photographer: Bruce Weber
Stylist: Camilla Nickerson
Models: Raquel Zimmermann & Lea Seydoux
Make-Up: Aaaron de Mey
Hair: Thom Priano

fashionscansremastered

It's so refreshing to see Raquel in a US Vogue editorial that isn't in a studio.

Tails of the City
Photographer: Craig McDean
Stylist: Tabitha Simmons
Models: Candice Swanepoel, Lissy Trullie, Guinevere van Seenus, Liya Kebede, Georgia May Jagger, Karen Elson, Sophie Auster & Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis
Make-Up: Mark Carrasquillo
Hair: Eugene Souleiman

fashionscansremastered

^ Liya looks stunning and the Bruce Weber ed is looks so fresh and summery. Love it.

Seems like Steven Meisel isn't working with US Vogue anymore.... His last editorial was for September 2011

^Don't say that. It hurts. I can't face the truth.

Pretty excited for this issue now:D. Summer of Love is so beautiful, Raquel makes one stunning boho gypsy, the shot of her in the white Pucci gown on the horse is beyond gorg:heart:And Kate and Tim Walker, soooo excited for this cant wait:woot:

The picture of Raquel on the horse is beautiful. So far this issue seems to be pretty good.

Kate:woot::woot::woot: exciting news indeed!!!

sounds like a good issue overall, but when will they finally stop using Raquel in US Vogue? can't see her anymore.....:angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->