US Vogue April 2018 : Kendall Jenner by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

serendipity8777

Reaction score
s-l1600.jpg

kevinkkelly1 on ebay

Oh, come on Anna, just give the cover to Anna Ewers or Grace Elizabeth. How much does it take to have a REAL model on the cover? When was the last one? I can't even remember...

just when u about to forget the Jenner

I know a lot of people won't like this because it is Kendall Jenner but I think it is a really good cover!

Curious to know who shot this? It’s not terrible considering the choice of model...

I know a lot of people won't like this because it is Kendall Jenner but I think it is a really good cover!

I can appreciate how fashion-forward the cover feels, certainly when compared to American Vogue covers we've seen over recent months which have felt more suited to a tabloid. I'm not the biggest admirer of the bird or the Helena Bonham Carter-esque hairdo here, though.

This has to be by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott, right?

This is really bad, and did she shade her sister?

dailymail.co.uk

Which one of the clan will be the first to produce a memoir about how messed up they really were by being made to do and say all these things?

Or is that already accounted for in the family business plan, and pencilled in for 2020?

It’s a very beautiful cover. Can’t believe it’s american Vogue.

Yes, I hate Kendall, but Anna loves her.

Kendal gets candid???? Everyone get candid in the coverlines of american vogue, please stop, this is the same of Cara and others cover stars.

I can appreciate how fashion-forward the cover feels, certainly when compared to American Vogue covers we've seen over recent months which have felt more suited to a tabloid. I'm not the biggest admirer of the bird or the Helena Bonham Carter-esque hairdo here, though.

This has to be by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott, right?

Yes it is by Mert & Marcus!

This is the best cover American Vogue has produced in such a looong time. I love the artistic vibe and Kendall looks different but beautiful...

SERIOUSLY?!!! Why, how even!! Are Vogue readers even slightly interested in her? I am so not! Sigh, and it's not even a good cover, i seen her shot better than this!

It looks like she has been doing plastic surgery.

I can’t wait for the moment when finally Anna leaves Vogue.

Literally tired of this crap.

Is it Birds of Prey theme this week in the cover challenge?!

Kendall’s got nothing to hide

Except for that Parrot and that hair gurl

Its decent. Fashion forward even.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->