US Vogue August 2019 : Ariana Grande by Annie Leibovitz

Ariana looks good (except for the fact we can't see her neck.. Tyra wouldn't approve) but the picture looks.. Fake?
I mean that dog must have been photoshopped into the photo because it seems like a sticker.
Also pretty surprising to see her wearing Dior and not Givenchy.

Ariana looks good (except for the fact we can't see her neck.. Tyra wouldn't approve) but the picture looks.. Fake?
I mean that dog must have been photoshopped into the photo because it seems like a sticker.
Also pretty surprising to see her wearing Dior and not Givenchy.

My thoughts exactly. So what is the purpose of her being the Brand Ambassador again? Anyway, I kind of like this cover. One of the very few instances where she truly looks like a sophisticated grown-up.

I cringed hard when I read her name next to Vogue US, and I certainly did not expect it.

It's not a bad cover at all but I seriously don't understand how Givenchy didn't secure the cover given that she is their upcoming brand ambassador. And the dog is very much photoshopped on her lap. Classic Annie.

Meh. Too much black. I get the grief schtick, but in the beach?

And that dog could not have been super-imposed some more!

I don´t mind the styling but the dog was unnecessary imo... it´s not even a cute dog :angel::stuart:

Senator Amy Klobuchar, Representative Tulsi Gabbard, and Senators Kirsten Gillibrand, Elizabeth Warren, and Kamala Harris by Annie Leibovitz
4D8F6A83-3606-4D80-80E3-653A2615E346.jpeg C65FE8B8-D88A-4D36-B8E9-42030CA896AF.jpeg

Don’t like her pose. She looks uncomfortable - like she’s straining to get the right angle.

her pose + facial expression on the cover are awkard as hell, that's definitely not her skin color and i doubt her legs are as long as shown in that greenish photo in the ed. a mess.

what did they do to her :(
poor girl

Senator Amy Klobuchar, Representative Tulsi Gabbard, and Senators Kirsten Gillibrand, Elizabeth Warren, and Kamala Harris by Annie Leibovitz

they should have put these women on the cover

I looked at it a few times and every time I want to say it's awful because of the hat, but that's not all. There's the pose, the dog, the styling, the colour rendering. This is like Zendaya's cover all over again.
Surprised to see Annie agreed to shoot this. Where's Frankie?

And where's Marianne Williamson in the female Democrats edit? :lol: Those previews too look very cringe-worthy with the haze and all. Looks like some execs celebrating the win of a new contract.

LOVE the hat, the dress, the beach, the minimal makeup. The dog just awkwardly plopped on her lap is unfortunate, though. If she'd just been holding it or interacting with it in some way, this cover could've been a showstopper. As it is, it's a little odd looking but it's different and I applaud Vogue for that.

Also, where's Marianne Williamson in that "Madame President" feature? Vogue really had the nerve to exclude her, huh? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->