US Vogue August 2022 : Emma Corrin by Jamie Hawkesworth

Love her!!!!! The editorials are great too. Not a fan of the cover choice tho.

Thank you, Anna!!!
Jamie is back ❤️❤️❤️❤️

lovely lovely lovely!!!

love emma, love jamie!!!:wub::wub::wub:

Mixed feelings... The photo of her sitting in the studio reminded me of the Doutzen editorial for Twin Magazine.

Let’s not forget that Emma uses they/them pronouns now.

Love the editorial and great to see Jamie shooting for US Vogue again after such a long time. But the cover is an absolute eye sore.

I really don't like the cover, they look odd and I'm not a fan of the hair or the cap - but the soft colors are lovely.

The editorial is beautiful, though. Reminds me of something you could find in US Vogue or Vogue Italia in the late 90s, not something I'd expect from current American Vogue.

Emma was stunning as young Lady Di in The Crown, but I didn't think they'd land a US Vogue cover this August! I haven't seen them in anything else, so not sure if there's another big project coming up for them.

The cover is very.. Ellen DeGeneres indeed, not my favorite shot. But the editorial is nice enough. Sustainably dreamy lol

I think Emma’s got the lead in a new American tv series out this fall from Brit Marling, plus the lead in a new Lady Chatterley’s Lover adaptation and is opposite Harry Styles in a gay period piece romance film out in September.

Still feels a bit odd and a bit after-the-fact to score a cover now, but I kind of enjoy that Anna is making some unusual choices lately and not just rotating her perennial favs.

Same opinion of most of you, great editorial. I apologies to Edward after blaming him for pushing the LGBTQ+ issue two months later, but in the other hand, Vogue....June was the moment.

I love it! The monochromatic colors really elevated the mood of Emma's photo. After their dreary take on their Summer issue's cover with Dua Lipa, this one's a stunner.

I'm also glad that the rumored August cover star was wrong because the idea of it doesn't fit to their Love All theme.

Lovely cover, but the editorial is even better. The image they picked for the cover is probably my least favourite out of all of them. Still lovely to see Emma though, very different compared to their UK Vogue cover from a few years back and it's great to see someone like them growing and getting comfortable in their own skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->