US Vogue August 2022 : Emma Corrin by Jamie Hawkesworth

she bores me to tears.. and let’s face it, only landed this cause.. British, like anyone’s anticipating any of her upcoming projects lol.. whatever they are.

They are in the really quite anticipated new film with Harry Styles actually, which solely by the fact he’s in it will no doubt be quite a big thing.

Also, bloody excellent in The Crown.

Could this be the first time we’ve seen underarm hair make an appearance on US Vogue too? That in itself feels quite progressive for them.

They are in the really quite anticipated new film with Harry Styles actually, which solely by the fact he’s in it will no doubt be quite a big thing.
The film will be released October 21 in the US in theatres and November 1 on Prime.
Lady Chatterly's Lover doesn't even have a release date yet.

Could it be that this was meant to be an October cover and pushed up?

I really don’t want
The film will be released October 21 in the US in theatres and November 1 on Prime.
Lady Chatterly's Lover doesn't even have a release date yet.

Could it be that this was meant to be an October cover and pushed up?
maybe because of the crown stars (Elisabeth or Imelda)

Love the editorial but the cover not at all,. Not sure why they chose it when it is very generic.

I dislike the cover, looks an advertisement from a teenager's clothes brand. But the editorial is miles better, the aesthetic is joyful & amazing. Hope than Hawkesworth can photograph more covers of any edition of Vogue.

I'm just not seeing what everyone else seems to be seeing. Overall, it's just a sloppy mess to me. I get the idea behind it, but the execution just isn't there.

Based on this cover, I'm keeping my September 2022 issue expectations VERY LOW.

Is it possible that the older lady in the back is Lauren Ezersky? or it's just me?....the editorial is very nice, the cover not so much...."make the cover commercial" and they ruin everything....

^ yes, they mentioned her in text for that photo on the site: THEIR ROYAL HIGHNESS. Emma Corrin in a Marni dress, Maison Margiela gloves, and Miu Miu boots, with fashion journalist Lauren Ezersky.

Celebrating LGBTQ+, I prefer this cover over UK´s. I really like Emma and I´m happy they got the cover. My only complaint is that the armpit hair looks exaggerated with a messy shadow, as if they didn´t have that much hair but Vogue was trying hard to show they have hair...

^ yes, they mentioned her in text for that photo on the site: THEIR ROYAL HIGHNESS. Emma Corrin in a Marni dress, Maison Margiela gloves, and Miu Miu boots, with fashion journalist Lauren Ezersky.

Thanks! so nice, Lauren is so cool....

106 pages

brief review
Emma Corrin ed (10 pages)
Mert & Marcus ed (8 pages)
short ed by Amy Troost featuring new talents styled by Malina Gilchrist (4 pages)
Bella Hadid by Elizaveta Porodina styled by GKJ (8 pages)
Just one thing with Devyn Garcia shot by Zoey Grossman styled by Tabitha Simmons (6 pages)

106 pages

brief review
Emma Corrin ed (10 pages)
Mert & Marcus ed (8 pages)
short ed by Amy Troost featuring new talents styled by Malina Gilchrist (4 pages)
Bella Hadid by Elizaveta Porodina styled by GKJ (8 pages)
Just one thing with Devyn Garcia shot by Zoey Grossman styled by Tabitha Simmons (6 pages)
The local magazine of my city has triple the pages :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"