US Vogue December 2010 : Angelina Jolie by Mario Testino

The November issue with Anne Hathaway was a hard issue to beat, I'm a tiny bit disappointed with this one.

I'm quite surprised... I like the colour scheme but there are so many coverlines! And I do feel they made Angie look a tad older than she actually is which is a shame but the pose is original especially for a December Vogue US cover... And I have a strong feeling that Testino wasn't the photographer! Anyone have a clue?

Not that December vibe cover. Strange angle and background. In the end, yes reminds me of UK Vogue but I still like it

Jolie looks awfully boring in that shot. And I hate the background color. Don't like this cover at all.

I have to agree with most that this looks like a UK Vogue cover plus the fact it doesn't even look like a December cover compared to Anne Hathaway cover that looks more appropriate for the holidays. But nevertheless, I think Angelina looks beautiful on the cover.

This cover feels nothing like December but Angelina has a very calm look and I like that.

It looks like UK Vogue cover (feb 2010, Natalia V cover)..

Exactly! That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the cover.

I think I like this one. However, I'm just not feeling the December vibe here. But Angelina looks great though. Love her eyes on the cover. :smile:

Can't wait for the content!

booooring..yeah I'm so agree with the similar between this one and UK Vogue Feb 10 cover..

Bigger cover
angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-filming-07.jpg

Just Jared

Waaait. JustJared posted a magazine cover without his dumb watermark for once? :shock:

Well...at least the background matches her eyes? lawl

I'm just not feeling this at all. Angie looks lovely enough, but eh...it's just boring. I think I even prefer Elle's December cover over this one.

well, nothing special, but one of better covers of this year

It's defintiely different, and I was surprised to see her on the cover. But it does seem like anytime she has something to promote, it's either Vanity Fair or Vogue. She doesn't do many interviews anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->