Attachments

• sasha1.jpg
    sasha1.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 43
  • sasha2.jpg
    sasha2.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 38
Last edited by a moderator:
Love Saoirse and Sasha's editoriasl! The beautiful haunting quality of Saoirse's versus the edgier modern look of Sasha's.

The only thing that excites me about this issue is seeing Lauren Bush's exquisite wedding gown. I hope the rest of the editorials will improve upon seeing them in person.

It's such a good issue, no surprise that Chalize looks amazing. Lara's editorial feels fresh & lovely, happy to see Sasha as always, Karlie's ed is typical Testino, not bad, but I absolutely don't care about Meisel's editorial. Can't wait to get my issue

I love that cover something is familiar

And she says... J'adore DIOR! LOL

XD! The wedding dress and 1890s portrait are so uninspired. I don't see beauty or legacy. And he just looks like Gustav Mahler.

Saoirse's ed is nice, but if they had used a model like Sasha or Lara it would be million times better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Karlie + Eddie? Oh god, Anna finally found my weakness. If she keeps this up, I'm going to turn into a Karlie fan.

I just wish they'd kept Saoirse's natural hair. The pink/red hair ruins everything for me. :(

I'm not Karlie fan, but blimey that Ed is fantastic. The editorial is quite fantastic, too. :wink:

Vogue surpasses the other American publications this month, in terms of fashion content. Lara's editorial is such a delight, and I assume even more enjoyable on paper. Not that impressed with Meisel's editorial, I had no idea who Saoirse Ronan was. Maybe once I have the issue at hand, I'll admire Testino's editorial.

Picked up this issue yesterday. It's even better in person. Saoirse's ed is fantastic! The hair color isn't bad looking and the ed is mixed with period paintings which matches her photos.

Meisel's ed is easily the best of this issue for me, everything works perfectly!
Saoirse's face is so interesting, and loving the hair! if it wasn't for it, it would've been too monochromatic and dull..

Does anyone know if the girls from Downton Abbey are featured in this issue? I herd a rumor they were but I wasn't sure. Would love to see a picture if it's true! :flower:

^ i very quickly flipped through the issue on my break and i think i they are...

can somebody scan the tabitha simmons feature?

Yep, they are :smile: I don't have the issue yet but here is the picture in MQ at least :flower:
1f066990.jpg

missgiven.tumblr.

The Editor's Eye: " Tabitha Simmons "
Stills Photographer: Tim Hout

ellastica scans

Last Look: " Kilim bracelet by Tiffany & Co. "
Still Photographer: Lacey
Editor: Virgina Smith
Prop Stylist: Noemi Bonazzi

ellastica scans

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics