US Vogue December 2011 : Charlize Theron by Annie Leibovitz

It's nothing special in my opinion. At least not something that required a lots of work on her part. I like her shoots with Randall s. much more. Beautiful surrounding + nice clothes but that's all. Still better than the cover. My fav one is probably the one of her swimming.
Posted via Mobile Device

:heart: Charlize is perfection in the editorial and cover.
can't wait to see the other eds, but i'm sold with the main ed alone.
this really has been the year of Anna and Vogue US, no wonder Vogue was the only fashion magazine with positive news from ads sales.

I agree + she looks like a million bucks and a supermodel!!! She indeed could definitely pass for a supermodel: she has great character, amazing figure, knows how to pose and after seeing the latest Dior commercial, I'm also sold on her runway walk :lol:, loooooove her!

US Vogue is really stepping it up!!! :flower:
This ed is breathtaking!! :blush::heart::woot:

The only photo that I didn't like it's the underwater one! She's very stiff there!

a-FREAKIN-mazing! had the cover been shot near the dramatic seascape the way the editorial was, it would have been better.

Holy crap! Charlize's editorial is STUNNING. I wouldn't mind celebs on the cover if the outcome was like this. It's just pure perfection.

When is this out? I'm dying to see the Eddie & Saoirse pics.

Must agree with everyone in saying how spectacular Charlize's editorial pics are.
A pure visual delight.:heart:
The 2nd pic has a touch of Anita Ekberg in the Trevi Fountain in Dolce Vita.
Charlize is so modelesque, she can pull this off no problem.....and then some.
Kudos, obviously to Leibovitz too.
Thanks for the pics blue orchid :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
don't like the cover or her ed beyond boring really disappointed, hope the rest is better

Gorgeous Charlize! (She and Chris Hemsworth are the only reasons I want to see Snow White and the Huntsman next year.)

I like Saoirse, but why does she have a 10 page editorial? Does she have a movie coming out. (Better go check IMDB.)

im trying to see what everyone finds amazing and stunning about this, but i just cant.. its so boring and overall not good.

its rather bland and the third picture (the one of her underwater) doesnt even look like her a bit and her body looks very weird and rubbery.
even the clothes arent all that stunning..

Ugh, am I the only one disappointed that there wasn't a model on the cover? I was hoping they would take the British Vogue route and use a model for Christmas.:(

She's only had 4.

Ugh, am I the only one disappointed that there wasn't a model on the cover? I was hoping they would take the British Vogue route and use a model for Christmas.:(

:lol: Why would you ever expect Vogue US to do such a thing? :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->