US Vogue December 2011 : Charlize Theron by Annie Leibovitz

The photography and styling are so on point in Temptation Island, and Karlie looks stunning - love the bangs and everything else she is bringing.

P.S. Who styled the ed, I looked at the images and could not find it? Did I overlook it or is a page missing?

Last edited by a moderator:
^There are 2 missing pages because whoever scanned it decided to leave out Eddie's pics :rolleyes:. Anyway, I think the ed is styled by Tonne Goodman .

Above The Fold
Model: Lara Stone
Photographer: David Sims
Fashion editor: Camilla Nickerson

oncelebrity.com

Ew, Lara's editorial is really bland (not to mention her eyebrows, hair and lighting). I hate it, poses/facial expressions and the way the pics are placed together. As far as Karlie's editorial is concerned, it doesn't blow me away either, too bad, well the cover is amazing so I guess I'm waititng for the remaining edits.

i usually love lara stone but i really don't like that ed! however, karlie looks amazing in her ed and body looks awesome!

Saoirse is such a dynamic little powerhouse in everything that she does, the editorial is exquisite and haunting, and reeks of Coddington's styling and perfected by Meisel's fine eye. Wish she would have scored the cover with this, but I have no doubt she'll land one in the future. :heart:

Darn it! Saoirse was not done any justice here. I'm so disappointed. Lara's ed is okay in terms of styling but she looks a bit lifeless... I hate the Charlize thing. Karlie's ed is nice though, so at least that. I really wanted to like the eds this time around. Oh well.

^There are 2 missing pages because whoever scanned it decided to leave out Eddie's pics :rolleyes:. Anyway, I think the ed is styled by Tonne Goodman .

^It was styled by Tonne Goodman! I found the two missing photos of Eddie on another site.

Scans from Saoirse's Vogue ed.
"The Cult of Beauty" by Steven Meisel.

10pointsforgryffindor.tumblr via saoirseronan.livejournal

To be honest the only picture I really like is the one with Saoirse lying down doing a Ophelia. Love the Balenciaga piece she's wearing. I really dilsike the fakeness of her hair throughout the rest of the ed.

I feel bad for saying this, but all I see is Nicola from Girls Aloud when I look at that editorial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->