US Vogue February 2007 : Renée Zellweger by Mario Testino

coco and caroline? ugh...

i knew it had to be renee...
making that oscars push...
it's a cute idea for the cover, but her pose is awkward...

Good to see Hana in Vogue US again! However Trentini again? I really want Anna W. to change their models, esp. Trentini. Ewww :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
i like that renee has shorter hair on the cover...but that is all. at least the cover choice wasnt someone completely overexposed.

Trentini is one of the best for the movement/studio eds.. I like her a lot!

I don't know what to make of the cover... but, I'm trying to cite that as a good thing.

I like the fact that it's just different from what we ordinarily see on the cover of US Vogue. Slightly strange, whimsical and playful all at once. Plus, I want her sweater. :D

is this the cover for REDBOOK magazine? `I`M WORTH IT...` sounds like a gimick line for comestic line...

I`m looking forward to Aygness ed with Hillary though! Caroline T...again...

i feel like on cover they are the same girl : Renee, Angela, Sandra, SJP etc.
since when, we didn't see a model on cover??!!
and very soon, there'll be nomore celebs or models but only writings... did you see all these writings?!?

but i'm really impressed by Agyness in this issue... Very good, girl. I would never thought Agyness will be in there... I'm surprised... but I guess Meisel took his girls and said "I'm bored with your caroline, Anna...I'm bringing my girls..."
Hopefully, Iekeline will make it one day... but she's not one of Meisel's girls... non?

The cover is a little gorgeous, but pretty. :smile: I actually like it. I love Renee so much! She's so fun and real. The editorials sound so exciting! Caroline is getting boring for Vogue US eds... but I'd love to see Hilary and Gemma.

Gross! Anna's all-time fave celebs are Gwyneth, Nicole, and Renee. All of them have 5 covers and it seems like Anna insists on keeping the tally equal among all three. Gwyneth was the first with four then Nicole and then Renee, and now the same pattern fits for cover #5. I seriously can't stand any of them, in fact they are my top three actresses I can't stand. I hate it when bland people with no personality, character, or backbone get alot of attention, what for? they never say anything remotely interesting or insightful everything is utterly waterdowned and pc. They and Anna Wintour are pathetic, just because they look pretty in a dress(sometimes!) doesn't make them interesting.

BerlinRocks said:
Hopefully, Iekeline will make it one day... but she's not one of Meisel's girls... non?

style.com said she worked with him for Vogue Italia so who knows, fingers crossed...

Although I kinda despise Renee, I must say that I like the cover for the fact that it's something different, and it looks to me that the lay out has slightly changed? But still Renee looks awfull.

I'm excited to see Agyness in American Vogue, and good for Hana that she is back in Vogue, last month it was Elise, maybe Julia and Eugenia in the future...

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped caring about US Vogue covers...but I'm so excited Caroline Trentini has an editorial :buzz: :clap: Such a pleasant surprise..we almost never see her in Vogue :buzz:

:innocent: :innocent:

Caroline, Hillary, Gemma even Lily... Anna where is you're creativity. It's OK to like some girls, but I'm not happy to see the same girls (espectualy Caroline) almost every month.

style_expert said:
I stopped caring about US Vogue covers...but I'm so excited Caroline Trentini has an editorial :buzz: :clap: Such a pleasant surprise..we almost never see her in Vogue :buzz:

:innocent: :innocent:

:rofl::rofl:

maybe Wintour should change a wig for we couldn`t see these girls in Vogue anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->