US Vogue February 2007 : Renée Zellweger by Mario Testino

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reneé is one of my favourites. I love what she´s wearing...so casual but really cute and that little bunny is sooooooooo cute!!! Can´t wait for the inside pics!

Can anyone please scan Meisel and Demarchelier's edits? Advance thanks and karma will be on the way, that is, if this thing lets me!

oh my, Renee again, and caroline, where is this mag heading????? its BEYOND BORING!!!!!!! i'm sooo disappointed she gave renee the cover again, every single cover before she had was just totally unnecessary, this woman has NO STYLE!!!!

do they really have to annoy their readers like this????

Last edited by a moderator:
EFFING CAROLINE IN THE ISSUE AGAIN!!

I swear she is EFFING anna wintour!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well US Vogue does it again...Excited for Agyness editorial though.

WOW even though i find Renee as interesting as Carolines millionth edit in Us Vogue,the cover is at least a bit different than their usual A-list actress shoots.

please send Caroline to an actual location instead of sticking her in front of a gray backdrop.

This cover is just abhorrent. Again with the excessive text (and dull font). Her hair is ugly, and Renee Z. needs a lot more makeup than that to even look semi attractive!! I understand the look they were going for, but they failed miserably. (if that photo MUST be in the magazine, it most certainly shouldn't be on the cover). Someone at Vogue needs to be fired, pronto.

Oh dear, what a boring issue and cover. I can't stand Renee. The squinty eyed, breathy voice thing in interviews is sooo irritating and fake.

I'm scanning the editorials right now!!! I should have them all up tonight, so keep checking back!

I LOVE the Agyness, Hilary, and Lily Donaldson. Agyness really stands out to me, she's smiling in a lot of the pictures and just looks really cute!

Ok... I'm off to scan!

Sorry if repost.

Life, January 5, 2007

life070105gt0.jpg

tylerlee.cn

I have to say that i am beyond disguasted.
As a regular buyer of Vogue US for years now,i always loved Annas work.
I think her issues are packed with great journalistic articles and photography so i never bothered about who is on the cover.But this has gone too faar.
Anna has changed Vogue from fashion magazine to a magazine thats everything but fashion.
I simply can NOT understand the tradition of the SAME people featured on the cover????This is getting to resemble like a bad joke.It seems like a VIP club.
Every year the same women are on the cover.But its even more ridicilous that women like Renee,Keira,Drew,Sandra,Kate,Angelina.etc have zero interest in fashion.Putting them on the cover is like a mockery.Putting them on the cover more than once is a downright disgrace.
Renee was on the cover about 5 times!!!:shock: :shock: :shock:
How sad is that?Or even sadder i dont remember one of them!!!:unsure:
There are million of women out there that are more interesting and out of all stylish than any of these actresses.:ninja:
And what about women of colour?Anna should be ashamed of herself and so do Conde Nast for allowing this charade.
Its defiently time for MRS. Wintour to exit!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pjmiddleton
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->