US Vogue February 2010 : Jessica Biel by Mario Testino

The cover is very 90's, which works for Jessica, I suppose. Not liking the denim. Less is more.:doh: Overall, it's not very impressive.

*waits patiently for review*

she's absolutely not at her best, the pics posted in #62 are terrible :yuk:
bad, bad, bad... but is it really surprising from Vogue US? :innocent:

This cover is really nice and fresh and Jessica looks lovely.
It is understood that we will see actresses/singers on Vogue US always so at least it's someone different from Nicole/Reese/Charlize etc, so I applaud that.
Whether Jessica is interesting enough stylewise is debateable, but she certainly shows some versatility in her feature pics.....from Hollywood glamour to girl next door which she pulls off seamlessly and loving the goat.

Fantastic! Yes, the cover is a revisit to the 90s! It's sort of a rustic, "All American" feel... wow! Thumbs-up for Vogue.

But the ed... eehhh... and her makeup in the photos with the blue dress... yikes.

I am not her fan and I don´t like the cover... It looks like from 1995... horrible...

I Like the cover she look nice very 80' but the ed no like me and she no are pretty bad ed

Let's not kid ourselves Jessica Biel has no real interest in fashion (she walks around looking like a track & field athlete) and her most successful role was for a film called I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry (supporting role). Her next big one will be The A-Team (another supporting role). Is she an aspirational figure for US Vogue readers?

There are so many amazing American actresses who are beyond Jessica Biel in every way. I guess the question is Why is Justin Timberlake so influential with Anna? :blink:

well.................this is not the best cover i've seen (tfs version of what i think about this cover :D

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks like Raquel! Nothing special though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this cover.. it's so 90s and what seems like a positive representation of US Vogue. Also love the editorial.. anyway.. at least it feels more sincere than whatever VI is doing these days..

Jessica's pictures inside are lovely, especially the shot wearing the blue Haider Ackermann dress. Which I can imagine making a nice cover.
I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the content. Thanks for posting!

the cover is not bad... i would have liked to see Diane Kruger, Marion, Carey Mulligan, Keira or Thandie Newton instead of Jessica B.; or even Jessica Alba

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->