US Vogue January 2006 : Sienna Miller by Mario Testino

That's what everyone is saying, Sienna shot by Mario Testino...

u guys sure its sienna on cover of vogue
if it is, i'll be happy

i believe it is sienna.

from fashionweekdaily.com:

"Sienna Miller paid a visit to the Proenza Schouler studio last week as part of her January Vogue cover girl duties…"

I also am unhappy about the Sienna cover, but at least it's not as bad as Melania from February. At least Sienna is promoting a movie (Casanova).

I am so bloody tired of Sienna.

OOOH no! What a pitty this old *itch is on the cover!!!
I would buy some strong matches and some fine petrol and burn Anna Vintour to fashion death! US Vogue is too reserved! I think it should be more creative, funny and colourful... like Italian or Japanese Vogue! :o:innocent:

Hey, Sienna is acting in Casanova? Hah :shock:! And I wanted to go in the cinema to watch it :yuk:... Damn!

Royal-Galliano said:
OOOH no! What a pitty this old *itch is on the cover!!!
I would buy some strong matches and some fine petrol and burn Anna Vintour to fashion death! US Vogue is too reserved! I think it should be more creative, funny and colourful... like Italian or Japanese Vogue! :o:innocent:

Oh, but we need American Vogue to be reserved and tasteful. Otherwise, we'd just have a bunch of Italian Vogues and no balance! I like that each different edition of Vogue has its own unique style and vision.

fash_dude said:
Oh, but we need American Vogue to be reserved and tasteful. Otherwise, we'd just have a bunch of Italian Vogues and no balance! I like that each different edition of Vogue has its own unique style and vision.
Yeah, you are actually right, thanks! I'll wonder about it! :wink:

I'd rather have something to look forward to every month than what US Vogue is now. :innocent: Maybe there will at least be an interesting editorial.

fash_dude said:

Yes, but where would I be able to buy creative ones when I'm craving them? I don't live in Japan and Italy. I guess Nylon and Zink will have to do :smile:

US Vogue has no credit or prestige whatsoever now, in my humble opinion of course, its become a representation of show business rather than fashion, which is regrettable and sad.

sienna at Vogue, MK at W.. jolie good NOT :doh:

any pics yet?

I heard that Sienna's shoot is shot on the set of Factory Girl dressed up as Edie? ........kind of odd I think.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->