US Vogue January 2011 : Natalie Portman by Peter Lindbergh

t-rex

everything sucks!
Reaction score
w2zpj.jpg

FashionVictimPortugal

Very pretty. Her right hand seems a bit awkward, but that's a minor thing. Always happy to see Natalie.

Thanks for posting. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Larger

FashionVictimPortugal

Pretty but it tends to be boring and dull. If this is shot by Lindberh well I'm not liking his take on Vogue. I need to see it in real life to judge it better

the cover is just as boring as i expected clicking on the thread.. is the dress rodarte?

never a fan of US vogue neither Natalie portaman but actually i like this cover and love natalie´s facial expression:wub:

looking forward to see the inside:smile:...thanks t-rex:flower:

A very pleasant cover. However, I much prefer her March 2006 cover. It was infinitely more interesting and appealing. Has she had a cover since that one and this one?

I love the beauty of her face combined with the awkwardness of her hands, as if she's only human after all.

I'm on the fence, I like her, and it's a soft cover but it's a bit boring and I like her right arm but her own left own is too straight; as far as the clothes are concerned they're not shown to their best advantage either and I don't think Mario shot this did he?

I'm bored just looking at it.

EDIT: Lindbergh shot it Bertrando.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. That has to be the best US Vogue cover for a very long time.

I love the beauty of her face combined with the awkwardness of her hands, as if she's only human after all.

I'm not all that fond of the hair and I've always found that Natalie Portman plucks her eyebrows with little finesse. But the way she holds her hand brings out her sensitivity. It's the kind of pose that lends sensitivity and soul to an image. Precisely because it has no purpose, it's only there because it's an expression of her personality (or that which she is there to portray). Subtle oddity.

Red text with the pink dress, that hair the slightly upturned expression... oy. I like the pose and Natalie is a very beautiful woman who has taken some lovely Vogue covers but I wouldn't count this one among them. And the background looks like such a strange afterthought.

Natalie is a beauty! and one of the few actresses I like to see on a magazine cover.

She looks stunning, there is an element of mystery there. Lindbergh really caputred a great moment. Such a shame Wintour had to ruin it with that god-awful banner!

It could actually be a cover from the late 90s. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->