US Vogue July 2004 : Kirsten Dunst by Mario Testino

Originally posted by Athena@Jun 16th, 2004 - 8:51 am
wow, this cover is great she looks so gorgeous :heart: I like it:wink:
I'm not a fan either, but she does look good on this cover!

Originally posted by Athena@Jun 16th, 2004 - 8:51 am
wow, this cover is great she looks so gorgeous :heart: I like it:wink:
I'm not a fan either, but she does look good on this cover!

the cover is great for summer but would look really bad in any other season. meanwhile am i the only one fed up of daria and liya editorials? I shd tell my mum to subscribe to elle or one of those alternative magazines as soon as my us vogue subscription ends.

the cover is great for summer but would look really bad in any other season. meanwhile am i the only one fed up of daria and liya editorials? I shd tell my mum to subscribe to elle or one of those alternative magazines as soon as my us vogue subscription ends.

I just bought it today. Basically the typical US Vogue and the editorials are nearly identical to last month's. The Kirsten Dunst article seems alright (I still need to read it) and there is also an "article" on freckles, which is kind of nice. Oh, and for the Jake Gyllenhaal fans, there's a photo spread with him and Daria. Overall, it doesn't seem that bad, albeit a bit slim. :flower:

I just bought it today. Basically the typical US Vogue and the editorials are nearly identical to last month's. The Kirsten Dunst article seems alright (I still need to read it) and there is also an "article" on freckles, which is kind of nice. Oh, and for the Jake Gyllenhaal fans, there's a photo spread with him and Daria. Overall, it doesn't seem that bad, albeit a bit slim. :flower:

have you seen the daria/jake gyllenhaal edit? MUCH better, imo

eta: its on herfamedgoodlooks.com along with bigger scans of the edit you posted :flower:

have you seen the daria/jake gyllenhaal edit? MUCH better, imo

eta: its on herfamedgoodlooks.com along with bigger scans of the edit you posted :flower:

yeah. it's a great shoot.

i love the picture of her in the tubbing.

and the pink dress.

aww. natalia. :heart:

yeah. it's a great shoot.

i love the picture of her in the tubbing.

and the pink dress.

aww. natalia. :heart:

The zippered jacket attenuates perfectly! Thanks for sharing, moussemaker. NV is totally beautiful.

The zippered jacket attenuates perfectly! Thanks for sharing, moussemaker. NV is totally beautiful.

Natalia is so very gorgeous. :heart:

Thanks for posting.

Natalia is so very gorgeous. :heart:

Thanks for posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"