US Vogue July 2006 : Kate Hudson by Mario Testino

Preahya

Reaction score

IMAGE | VOGUE.COM

Kate Hudson is on the cover for the JULY issue of US Vogue!!

Kate Hudson is wearing Balenciaga on the cover and for the featured article too!!

Again another actress that can't wear Balenciaga right!! But at least she looked rather gracious in Balenciaga than Lindsay Lohan for HB!!:lol:

Gisele and Stella are the models in this issues! I'm glad to see that Gisele is back and all in US Vogue. But I wanted to see new faces....:rolleyes:

Why is the JULY issue are always the thinnest one?!!

i do not like kate hudson.

are there any more eds than gisele and stella's?

why not have model in us vogue cover? all actress~~,not fashion ,not vogue~~:sick: :ninja:

Does Caroline Trentini have and editorial in this issue :lol:

indie said:
Does Caroline Trentini have and editorial in this issue :lol:
Of course she will. And since Gemma hasn't been in US Vogue the last 2 months, she will be in here too.:lol::lol:

^:rofl: :rofl:

I can't say I'm not looking forward to possibly seeing them...again :blush: Still my favorites! :flower:

And it "technically" hasn't even been two months for Gemma yet -- she did make appearances the May issue, just not in an editorial (One with Christopher Bailey and one as part of the committee for the Met's after-dinner dance) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
bluedolphin said:
why not have model in us vogue cover? all actress~~,not fashion ,not vogue~~:sick: :ninja:
ahh the actress list continues. i suppose anna has a list of actresses and just ticks them off as she goes. when's she finished, she just goes back and starts all over again...:innocent: :rolleyes:

it's been so long since there was a model on the cover...Liya last time

i remember Liya kebede on the vogue cover, i only like cover, editorial and articles are short

i don't like Kate Hudson either.
Couldn't they find anyone with a tad more charisma than her? that would have been at least interesting......

^Wow, and I thought she was one of the more charismatic ones in Hollywood! :lol:

I can't wait to see the cover! I love Kate Hudson.I think she is charismatic,and stylsh and funny.and i like many fashion choices she's made over the years.I remeber she was on the cover like two smmmer ago,and the editorial as really good back then,with her cutie son and husband.
does anybody have a pic of the cover yet?

I love Kate and am really excited about this....
I thought her last apperance in Vogue was great.

Any pics yet?

me too, i love kate hudson
i hope there are many editorial pictures of her

"Our love fern! You let it die!!"

"Princess Sofia! :wink: :wink:"

"Are you saying I'm some kind of....MENTAL PERSON?"

:rofl: :rofl:

Ah yes, I :heart: Kate ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members