US Vogue July 2007 : Natalia Vodianova by Mario Testino

juliaaa

Reaction score
6cq1d21.png

dnamodels.com

oops! :smile: the title should be for july. sorry sorry sorry! could a mod please change it?

Yes.

Edit: That was an emphatic "YES!", rather than a "Yes, I am a mod and will change it", as I am not, and thus can't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiiiiiit.

Vogue US with Natalia Vodianova.

Something isn't clicking.

WOW :buzz: :bounce: :buzz: :bounce: Could this really be? :clap:
Yessssssssssssssssssss i wanted her on the cover and i am over the moon about this,thanks so much for posting,this made my day. :heart:

Absoloutely stunning cover :wub: and i cant wait for that Penn article.

Is it a model in a cover of US Vogue...? :woot:

A model cover again!!!!

This is great news. And its not an article on models it seems, its just an actual model modelling. im a little in shock

and I like the cover, its got fall colors in the makeup, but the dress is summery

Omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

anna wintour..if you are reading this...I LOVE YOU

keep doing this!!!!!! keep this pattern going...

A model cover again!!!!

This is great news. And its not an article on models it seems, its just an actual model modelling. im a little in shock

and I like the cover, its got fall colors in the makeup, but the dress is summery
Hahaha i am in a HUGE shock,but a good kind.:lol: This is just brilliant and i love the dress,make-up and hair,i can NOT wait to get this.:heart:
To bad she was not photographed by Penn since they are celebrating him,but hey thats not a complaintment from my side,i am just happy to see a model cover from US Vogue.:doh:^_^

Thread title changed to July!

The makeup could be better, but she looks just as fantastic as always :heart:

^haha, I was thinking the same regarding the makeup. Not a huge fan of the lipstick (+ whatever they did to her eyebrows, though her brows have been looking that way for a while now, so she may have dyed them herself :ermm:) But she still looks great ^_^

Hm, the lack of her name on the cover makes me think that there's no feature story within (Probably just another editorial), but Vogue US has mentioned Natalia and her life quite frequently in the past months, so I guess it's alright ^_^

okay I have figured out it's a model...

OMG :buzz: And it's not Trentini :woot:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOMGOMG

^i bet a thousand dollars trentini will be inside though lol

^^I would speculate that Caroline may get a solo cover when the length of her career gets close to that of Natalia's :shifty: But we'll see ^_^

I'm so happy! I think it's a nice cover, and I'm ecstatic to see that Anna used a model!

Yeah Caroline will 100% get a cover too, but I'm glad she's not the first in a long time ^_^

I actually hoped for a Spetember model cover and i still do,i just hope this dosent mean that there wont be a model cover for a while now. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->