US Vogue July 2009 : Sienna Miller by Craig McDean

I like the Sienna shots...although, I'm feeling slightly cheated by exactly how short the shoot is? Surely she's worth a few more pages and a few more shots!

they probably gave her a few pages bec she has already had 2 covers in the past not to mention her second was the sept 07 issue....

I love that pic of Maryna with Peter Dundas. Wish she was used more in this mag.

For Fiercification :smile:

Photographer: Annie Leibovitz

source | scanned by MMA

Thanks so much for scanning that! The image of the girl in the red dress is easily one of my favourite shots out of Vogue US ever
Do you by any chance know who this is? Something tells me Plum Sykes (was the article about her?) but I don't know ....

Thanks so much for scanning that! The image of the girl in the red dress is easily one of my favourite shots out of Vogue US ever
Do you by any chance know who this is? Something tells me Plum Sykes (was the article about her?) but I don't know ....

You are very welcome. I didn't think either image was her... but yes the article The Flip Side is by & about Plum Sykes.

I'm about 99.9 percent sure, just her profile, and neck and yeah I just think it's her.
I'll ask.

I think it's Karlie too. Stunning pic.

^The shot in the red dress is absolutely lovely. Thank you MMA :heart:

I gotm the issue yesterday, and I must say after seeing it in real life, Sienna looks really good on the cover. I love how fresh her face looks, shiny with freckles.

I'm sick snd tired of seeing Sims boring studio work of pale lifeless girls. Stop it and bring back Meisel for these kind of eds.

And I don't know if someone already mentioned this but there was a rumour Testino shot Daria with the cast of the West Side musical. Everyone suspected it to be a West Side themed piece. But that rumour turns out te be for one shot in this issue's Testino ed.

^Thats whats I was saying, they def took a cue form ELLE UK and eased up on the photoshop!

Models.con confirms it's Karlie in the Leibovitz ed.

yes, the shot in the red dress is extremely beautiful :crush:

^Its even worse in print, imo.Sienna simply looks awful, her face especially, even my sister noticed how bad they made her look.

"Vogue Point of View: The Spectrum's Ends"
Models: Iris Strubegger & Karlie Kloss
Photographer: David Sims
Fashion Editor: Grace Coddington
Hair: Guido Palau
Hair Color: Laurie Foley
Makeup: Diane Kendal

archive.vogue.com

"City of Dreams"
Models & Subjects: Caroline Trentini, Daria Werbowy, Jimmy Fallon, Jen Ramey, Cast of "West Side Story" & Lin-Manuel Miranda
Photographer: Mario Testino
Fashion Editor: Grace Coddington
Hair: Julien d'Ys
Makeup: Linda Cantello
Production Design: Mary Howard
Production on Location: Larry McCrudden

archive.vogue.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member