US Vogue July 2009 : Sienna Miller by Craig McDean

Um, I like Sienna, I guess. But she looks a tad uncomfortable and, dare I say it, chunky. And I don't totally think that that looks like her. I really don't like the cover but her editorial is OK. Let's hope for something a little better than what we've seen before.

I think the cover is PERFECT for US Vogue.
Nice use of accessory, uninspired, and a cover star that will sell issues like HOT CAKES!
The editorial on the other hand looks beautiful!
Love the backdrop and the styling.

of course she looks bad. the US Vogue army of cover ruiners wouldn't miss such a chance... but i can't complain it's sienna because after blake lively, beyoncé and cameron diaz i can't say she's a bad choice. seems like the only one they made an effort to look good was beyoncé, her cover was pretty decent.
anyway, about the tabloidesque cover line, it's still better than angelina's, you know, no names mentioned...

And Sienna Miller is relevant because???? :blink:

Im sick the same rotation of celebrity, some new meat would be nice for a change!! It's not groundbreaking it's heartbreaking.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh i love her so much, i know, not very politically correct, but i'll always have a soft spot for her since she was my boho hero back in 2005. *sigh* those were the days. I love this cover, air freight it to me ASAP please!

Between the cereal box banner, the overabundance of text, and the tabloid cover lines...this cover is horrible, and we haven't even gotten to Sienna yet. I'm not crazy about the pose, she could do something fiercer/stronger.

The cover is really bad and the editorial is really plain. I like Sienna a lot lately, so I'm happy that she got a cover!

She never takes a good editorial photo. I mean, her red carpet crap with that 'cute' smile is one thing, yet I have never seen this woman shoot a good story- something effortlessly pretty and high-brow -Vogue-wise.

The backdrops are always gorgeous, but then again, this is Vogue: they always are. She is just not a good model for a photo shoot at this caliber. And for some unbeknownst reason, Anna tries to push her for this sharp and stark end of the huge celebrity editorial spectrum of the magazine, which happens to be a tireless yet futile effort, imo.

Sienna? Again? :huh: Actually I like her but I'm sick of seeing her in Vogue US. I've really wanted to see Naomi Watts.
The cover is not bad, or impressive either. The ed is very cool though.

I actually am probably one of the few who like this cover.
It's glamorous and very Vogue.
I love the custom red Calvin Klein on her.
I love the strict and simple hair.
I love the ammount of text.
I just love the comercialized aspect of Vogue.
So much more than a fashion magazine now.
I also adore Sienna in the Nina Ricci, it's so up her alley.

Why does US Vogue constantly try to push this woman on us???? PEOPLE IN THE US DON'T CARE ABOUT HER!

The cover is better than I expected. It looks to much like Bazaar, but I like it.
It's a hit and miss with Sienna for me. I defiantly think she looks better when she has styled herself.
I like the colours and brightness of the cover and editorial.

Oh this cover is boring as hell... It's totally "Vogue US", boring, boring and... Boring. Hope eds are better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"