US Vogue July 2010 : Marion Cotillard by Mario Testino

Patricia's ed is really fantastic :heart: Wow, it's honestly one of the best issues, if not really the best seen in a long time.

Thanks so much for scanning, Elfinkova :winkiss:
I agree. It's probably the best editorial to come out of US Vogue in quite some time. The styling is a stroke of genius. I would consider purchasing this issue for that editorial alone.

Sure the "Noble Farewell" is beautiful, but I don't think it's the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen. I think maybe I'm just not too fond of the Fall/Winter 2010 collection.

Frida's shot by Demarchelier, is more appealing than Nobel Farewell, for me. But the images are still beautiful.
What I find with US Vogue, I tend to appreciate their issuses, a few months down the line. Thanks Elfinkova!

I really enjoyed this issue. The Lindbergh edit is just stunning (and quite amusing when you read the captions), and Testino's 90's editorial is spot-on, so graphic and sleek. For a July issue, I'm certainly not complaining.

The Testino ed is a lot more refreshing in print
i love that Vogue is going back to more of the 90s eds

Patricia's ed turned out great, but I wish her face was actually visible though :(

Portrait of the Artist
Marion Cotillard by Mario Testino
Styled by Tonne Goodman

source | absinthrill.blogspot.com

I really love Patricia's editorial, seems like Vogue loves her ^_^

This seems to be a very good issue overall, probabaly the best US Vogue issue of the year. And I definitely wasn't expecting that after seeing the cover! Which I really dislike. Marion editorial on the other hand is lovely though.
Patricia's editorial has to be the best one in the issue. I love everything about it - the styling, the location and ofcourse Patricia herself. Noble Farewell is also stunning and I love Frida's shot. Too bad she only got one shot though.
Thanks for all the scans so far aswell!

I was actually quite stunned to see Marion on the cover but it's lovely. Loving the editorials, as well.

"Portrait of the Artist"
Model/Star: Marion Cotillard
Photographer: Mario Testino
Fashion Editor: Tonne Goodman
Hair: Sam McKnight
Makeup: Tom Pecehux

Vogue Archive

"Magnificent Obsession"
Models & Star: Natalia Vodianova, Ewan McGregor & Unknown
Photographer: Peter Lindbergh
Fashion Editor: Grace Coddington
Hair: Didier Malige
Makeup: Stéphane Marais

Vogue Archive

"Indelible Ink"
Models: Joan Smalls, Jacquelyn Jablonski, Liya Kebede, Stella Tennant, Caroline Trentini & Mirte Maas
Fashion Editor: Marie-Amélie Sauvé
Hair: Marc Lopez
Makeup: Tom Pecehux
Production Designer: Alex Boch

Vogue Archive

"Oprah Goes Gaga" (The MET Gala Feature)
Models/Stars: Oprah Winfley, Lady Gaga & Oscar de la Renta
Sittings Editor: Tonne Goodman
Hair: Andre Walker (Oprah) & Orlando Pita (Gaga)
Makeup: Derrick Rutledge (Oprah) & Linda Cantello (Gaga)

Vogue Archive

"Wake-Up Call"
Photographer: Nick Knight
Sittings Editor: Phyllis Posnick

Vogue Archive

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back