US Vogue June 1994 : Julia Roberts by Herb Ritts

Diary of a spa by Ellen von Unwerth.
Model: Nadja Auermann.
My scans!

as usual Ellen copying ths style of Helmut Newton :innocent:

Nadja is divine, spectacular .. I've never seen a model like her again, she's unique. :heart:

Thanks Miss Ivana :flower:

Yes,got to love Nadja.

In this issue, another editorial with Nadja. This one by Helmut Newton. Scanned by me!
(Sorry, there are 2 pages missing!:blush: The 2nd one where it says "legs" and the legs of Nadja where she lies on the bed!:blush::blush::blush:

Nadja was on FIRE in 1994! She got the september covers for both Vogue AND Bazaar!
Can't imagine such a thing nowadays.

^And The Face and Vogue UK!all the same month!that was crazy!
HBUS0994_00.jpg
VOUS199409_00.jpg
VOUK0994_00.jpg

iconography,hfgl

Last edited by a moderator:
And both issues of Vogue Italia March 1994 were full of her ad campigns; Valentino, Gianfranco Ferre and Anna Molinari.
I have them all, but I'm not quit sure where Molinari ads belong - to this US issue or in Italian. Don't know where to post them cause I have saved only rip-offs of the magazines (to save space, of course). Now I wanna cry when I think about that !!!!!! :(
Probably I'll post them in Nadja's thread!

Talking fashion! See what the celebs wore that year!

Scanned by me!

that's what I call a Supermodel wedding :lol: so much fun.

Yeah, but didn't last long! I guess in there "fairytale" world lacks fairy tale end "And they lived happily ever after..."

Man Nadja was one of my favortie models ever alongside Christy and Linda, and that shot of her with the swan still gets me, brilliant.

^That was genius.I lived for the first and fourth shots in 1994:lol:

wow, it was like the Nadja Issue ^_^, thanks Miss :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"