US Vogue June 2006 : Uma Thurman by Mario Testino

Yeah Uma is supposed to be on the cover but nothing is for sure!I also read on one of the blogs that Jennifer Lopez is confirmed for July cover!

Could someone tell me when does Vogue Us come out?Because in my country we get magazines really late!So i would like to know wich day in month does Vogue hit the newstands in America?Thanks!

Really?! Where is Canada? becasue I live in Toronto and they usually come between the 20th and the 23s for me

I live in BC at the moment --> the Okanagan Valley. We have a local magazine/smoke shop here that gets magazines on the shelves midmonth.

Found on eBay Vogue June 2006

vogue2006064am.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/Uma-Thurman-VOGUE-June-2006_W0QQitemZ7031882361QQcategoryZ280QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yikes. :shock:
I do have to give them credit for finding a different celeb though.

I like Uma, and I tolerate a celebrity like her on the cover, she used to be a model.

It's a cool shot but I am really not a fan of the styling on the cover. Good color scheme but what is with the highwaisted bikini bottoms and then the weird 'sweater'? Don't like that. But uma herself looks good.

My first reaction was negative, but then it got better. It's not perfectionistic (I've had enough of that), she is one of the best model-celebs and the color scheme is nice. I guess I would have liked it more if she would have added a touch of the Uma regal quality, like looking more from the side or something, and arching that neck of hers. The way it is now, she looks a bit remiescent of Winona Ryder or Amber Valetta, i.e. semi-subservient (and certainly the kind of person for whom getting angry once in a while would be a good thing). Anyway, interesting. :wink:

i don't like it, it rather reminds me of a cover of a health mag.....

I love it! I love the theme - fresh clean summer feel - and Uma looks great!! I just wish they did not spoil the beautiful white swim suit with the grey top and also the hair in the face always bothers me - I would have prefered to see it swept back to hightlight her beautiful face....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->