US Vogue June 2009 : Cameron Diaz by Mario Testino

Can someone post her other Vogue covers?
Here are her other two covers, in the links you can see full spreads from each.:flower:

October 1997 photographed by Steven Meisel.

Vogue199710-001.jpg

Spread.

May 2003 photographed by Annie Leibovitz.

Vogue-May-001.jpg

Spread.

Source: Full credit to cameron-diaz.org

^ I second that. What is the dress: Galliano?? It looks random, but also close to some stuff he used to make back then.

Overall the cover looks really fresh and crisp, the green colour gives a nice feeling. Cameron looks good but her clothes are quite boring. They should have given her something more interesting to wear. A girly dress would have looked better on her than that simple shirt.

Can't wait for the review!It's bound to contain one of the three editorials Caroline Trentini shot a while back.

^ Even worse. That green color is awful. Anyways. I know we'll see some great Eds.

I love it! ><

Diaz, like Theron, can never look bad in Vogue and it has been a while since I've seen her. As for the green, come on you guys! It's not that bad! Do we recall the neon green on the Kiara issue? Yes it was almost a decade ago, but let's enjoy the more natural colors before neon makes a painful comeback. :lol:

The only thing that irks me about the cover is the shirt. It seems too stiff and ill-fitting. I wish it was more "classic white" or.. something. Anyway, the cover is definitely Vogue appropriate, and as stunning as that close-up in the editorial is, I wouldn't have been impressed if it made the cover.

The styling on the cover would be a good fit on Nancy Reagan not Cameron Diaz, They should have gone with a bikini shot like those great Carmen Kass covers from years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k3lse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->