US Vogue June 2010 : Blake Lively by Mario Testino

tarsha

Reaction score
4fbbd30057e0.jpg

style.com

Not much to say about the cover though I love Blake Lively!

Though I can't wait for the review. :woot:

That's suitable for a June issue. Cool.

I just can't wait to see Karen's ed by Annie Leibovitz. I had no idea it would feature Jack White too.

Review:

Karen Elson by Annie Leibovitz in a long beautiful story.
Raquel Z. shot by Mikael Jansson
Doutzen Kroes by Terry Richardson

fashion-iconography

Blake's really not my kind of girl at all, but her editorial is pretty nice for June. I like the third shot.

Cover's not all that great for me though really. Fairly standard.

The lack of a banner is going to make a lot of people happy once again I'm sure.

i can picture jennifer aniston being photographed the same way in the same outfit as lively on the cover.

ONG! After the long wait! I like it. Pretty suitable for a June issue. No banner, cool covers, okay star... Just don't get the number and the text placements. Some of the editorial shots remind me of those of Cameron's last year.

Thanks for posting!

Stunning cover! I'm really excited to get this!

Cool cover and cool review. thanks for posting Tarsha

Review sounds good, can't wait to see Raquel. Blake looks nice on the cover. ^_^

I can't believe she has a 2nd cover already. I think the styling and colors are nice but the look on her face is a bit off. She's a perfect choice for a kind of surf edit, but again, her facial expressions look so weird in a lot of the shots.

Nice cover. It reminds me a bit of the Uma Thurman June cover she did a few years ago. Even the clothes are similar. Her editorial also looks nice. I'm glad they went for something totally different than her first Vogue cover.

The top they put on her makes her look awfully bigger than what she actually is...From what I see anyways.

I really like this cover. It's bright and very summer holidays perfect.

i can picture jennifer aniston being photographed the same way in the same outfit as lively on the cover.

I totally agree!

The cover is fresh, I like it. But I do feel like we've seen it before. Blake is beautiful and these shots just prove it.
It's very summery which I doubt no one will complain about.
Somehow US Vogue thrills me with their content and this issue sounds promising! Thanks tarsha :flower:.

Blake looks beautiful, but I'm disappointed by the editorial. The popular surfer/summer theme has been executed much better dozens of times, this is very lackluster in comparison. I do like the softer tones that the editorial used, usually these tend to be brightly colored, but at the same time the styling and shots are sort of flat to me.

Hurrah, the cover is here - thanks Tarsha! The colours are nice, although, like Meg says, her face looks a bit off - but I suppose Blake's selling point isn't really her face, it's her overall look.

lucy92 you beat me to it, she is clearly the new jennifer aniston, she is always photographer the same way, with the same hair
this is such a testino cover, not that its bad, its just very boring, I'm not a keen fan of Blake's, i can love or leave her
Thanks for the pictures and Review Tarsha :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->