US Vogue June 2016 : Margot Robbie by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Gosh Margot and Alexander look so good together that I just can't even. Their shots together are so cute! If only.... :wub:

#1 - A Revolution on Broadway (15 pg)
PH: Mikael Jansson
Style: Camilla Nickerson
Model/Celebs: Lin-Manuel Miranda, Leslie Odom Jr, Joan Smalls, Helene York, Michael Zegen, Russell Tovey, Reed Birney, Cynthia Erivo, Adrienne Warren, Thomas Kail, Michael Arden, Savion Glover, Sara Bareilles, Stephen Karam, Danai Gurira, Ivo van Hove, James Corden, Tavi Gevinson, Sophie Okonedo, Ben Whishaw, Saoirse Ronan, Akosua Busia, Zainab Jah, Pascale Armand, Lupita Nyong'o, Saycon Sengbloh, Jonathan Groff, and Tim Pigott-Smith

Vogue US digital Kindle edition

What an exquisitely executed ed by Jamie, a force to be reckoned with no doubt.

I'll never get over how gorgeous Tami is, never. Absolutely in love with her two shots. Glad to see her back in Vogue.

Jamie's editorial is the best thing of this issue. It just has an aura of happiness coming from the images. His use of color is amazing.

Wow, Grace seems to be quite mad about Jamie! And he did wonders with Tami here. There's only way too little of her. OG would have been better! Can't stand these type of duo girl edits where one gets more shots than the other, and Vogue has been doing it for years.

I'm more shocked that they went with Joan, aka Bride of Frankenstein, for the Broadway feature. Imo she's really on par, if not worse, than Kendall. Zero personality or presence to hold her own next to such heavyweights. Why not give this story to Karlie, Imaan or Tami, someone with a bit more energy? When I think of that Empire feature with Jourdan and Naomi, they actually dazzled and damn near overwhelmed those celebs. This one belongs in a studio, against a beige backdrop, with the clothes drowning out the last bit of insignificant amount of confidence she exudes!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love all the three editos here ! A Revolution on Broadway is fantasticly done : I stay there, looking at all the details of the photos.

BEYOND THE BEACH
PHOTOGRAPHER: PATRICK DEMARCHELIER
TALENT: KARLIE KLOSS
STYLING: TABITHA SIMMONS
HAIR: DUFFY
MAKE-UP: DICK PAGE

IN UHQ.

VISUALIZING.FASHION

ALL THAT GLITTERS
PHOTOGRAPHER: WILLY VANDERPERRE
MODEL: FEI FEI SUN, GRACE ELIZABETH, GRACE HARTZEL, LINEISY MONTERO & TAYLOR HILL
STYLING: TABITHA SIMMONS
HAIR: DUFFY
MAKE-UP: HANNAH MURRAY

IN UHQ.

VISUALIZING.FASHION

GET UP STAND UP
PHOTOGRAPHER: JAMIE HAWKESWORTH
MODEL: TAMI WILLIAMS & LINEISY MONTERO
STYLING: GRACE CODDINGTON
HAIR: JIMMY PAUL
MAKE-UP: DICK PAGE

IN UHQ.

VISUALIZING.FASHION

What an amazing issue! The Grace edit is a stunner

I'm JH biggest fan, but his work for US Vogue is getting SO STALE. But, oh well, considering that Anna Wintour gets the WORST of every photographer, at least what he does is still decent. He is starting to be a one trick pony though... And it lacks spark.

HATE Grace's styling this time. Can't get over the white reverse of that Balenciaga dress. SO CHEAP. It gets on my nerves, I can't even look at it. And the looks at the beach are so heavy and grey for a June issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the eds look so so wonderful. Hawkesworth and Coddington are pure magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->