US Vogue June 2018 : Rihanna by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

why did they shape her body so much? she's been quite curvy recently (and looks amazing)

Lisa Eldridge getting a US Vogue cover is great for her!

I was ready to be a little underwhelmed by this, but I actually love it - probably my favourite of her Vogue covers. If it had been anyone else I think the styling would have looked like they'd raided through a real housewives' wardrobe, but because it's her she just pulls it off. She really is so beautiful

I love this!!! It’s so summery and bright. Diff one of her best work for Vogue, but she never disappoints when it comes to her Vogue covers and editorials.

I’m glad M&M didn’t go overboard with the photoshop because she’s curvier now. I was afraid M&M was going to giver RiRi their Versace campaign (circa 2011-2013) treatment.

Only complaint is I wish there was at least 10 photos in her editorial because I knew there was more photos they could have used.

Better than usual for US Vogue. Rihanna is super photogenic - hard to have a lousy cover with her on it!!

So that's the final cover, with just her name on it??? Don't get me wrong, I'm as mad about minimal coverlines as the your average TFS fanatic. But something about this just looks unfinished. :lol:

I'd have liked the last shot for the cover instead.
I really doubt that is the actual cover, there must be a newsstands version full of text. :rofl: And I agree, looks so empty, and weird with just her tagline!

The amount of changes they did on her body in the ed is damn shameful!!! Mert&Marcus really need a reality check!!! She is beautifully curvy now, and doesn't need to be slimmed down!

Everything is great here; particularly compelling cover shot. Won't complain about her gazillionth appearance, but today's standards she is pretty much an icon (there I said it).

There's some strength in her eyes that I LOVE. This is what 99% of the magazine covers lack nowadays. So, this is great! A big yes for me.
She looks stunning! A simple, yet powerful cover.

The most predictable cover ever! Everybody knew since last year. Their best this year.

she is like a drag queen. I don't like her and her lifestyle.

Amen! What’s wrong with drag queens or looking like one?

I'm almost certain most women would not like to be compared to a drag queen. A drag queen is very masculine and over the top, that is not how a woman wants to look. :lol:

Beautiful cover, beautiful Rihanna but the styling on the coverstory is beyond mediocre...

It looks a bit like the cover of her first album... tacky...
I like Rihanna though... the editorial is not bad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"