US Vogue June/July 2020 by Irving Penn

Is insulting to see Karen's name in that list. She's the best of the bunch (also Nicolas Ghesquiere).

Omg, this is so bad. How on earth Anna put this out? Mark Guiducci is your fault.

I really think they had others editorials shoot but killed to run this.

Extremely boring...Karen Elson, Nicholas Ghesquiere, Gisele and Ethan James Green are the least bad....

This is "Anna, the Magazine".

The most annoying thing is that many of these celebs, models and inst figures are actually experts at creating really good imagery with their phones and have some of the most stunning homes in the world and some of the best clothes and have access to the best camera phones money can buy. Why not send some new collections to the Hadids or Kendall and ask them to shoot a selfie editorial of sorts obviously directed by someone professional remotely. We have all seen an image on someone's social that looks better than some of the content we see in big magazines. This showing us people in real time postcard is not new, its what we are seeing in everyone's feed. A bonus is most of the insta models and celebs emote better in their social media shots than in real life.

beyonce-tumblr-3-1402581577-view-1.jpg kf2SdGm8VErs7wQaKYtF.jpg gu.PNG

ph instagram beyonce/ anok/ kendall

Most are really well done and look professional imo. Imaan´s the BEST! and I´m not even a huge fan of her...

Does anyone know how many pages are there? Have the subscribers received their issue at all yet?
And to confirm, the selfie (or whatever it is) mess is the only "editorial" in the issue?

They saved the best for last, WOW!!!! Gasped at Imaan's photo, and her Vogue Arabia cover is FANTASTIC as well. She seems to be one of the few models who actually knows how to take advantage of these stay-at-home photoshoots & visibly gets the gist of fashion photography...

Is it confirmed that this will be digital only?

I can't find it on eBay.

Caroline Trentini And Imaan were in total model mode. They were actually like « this is Vogue ».

Yes! I am so happy that Trentini managed to take a photo that could easily be part of those Miles Aldridge "stay-at-home rich mom" storylines, and Imaan's shot is just gorgeous; she really has an eye for photography and knows how to make herself look incredible.

I love that Trentini is wearing the vintage Thierry Mugler dress she wore to the Met Gala over a decade ago.

Is it confirmed that this will be digital only?

I can't find it on eBay.

So basically it will still be available in print. They just launched it "a month before its release"

Anna just wanted to unveil the cover ahead of time

So basically it will still be available in print. They just launched it "a month before its release"

Anna just wanted to unveil the cover ahead of time

Smart move. Releasing an issue with this concept next month would feel even more stale and pointless.

Beautiful cover & surprised than US Vogue releases the June/July issue for first time on the history of the mag. The "Postcards" editorial is bland & boring for the people who appear on this feauture (except Karen Elson & Nicolas Ghesquiere, both are the only people than i like their photos) & i enjoy the models feauture & know their situation on this crisis period.

Imaan's shot is beautiful. Happy to see Mika Schneider in the edit, she just HAS to happen.

Devon Aoki's children are so gorgeous, they really took the best out of their mother and I hope they pick up modelling one day. Too bad her daughters didn't get to be Lagerfeld's flower girls or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->