US Vogue March 2004 : Angelina Jolie by Mario Testino

Originally posted by Sugo@Feb 19th, 2004 - 12:22 pm
I'll post it in a bit.
Anyone see the $81K Hermes bag on the back?
yes I did and I think it's not worth :ninja:all because of white gold and diamond studded padlock that's crazy to me even if I had the money :wacko:

I dunno while I like Angelina, that colors are so familar and I do not like that her hair is up, but thats me. just blah to me really the cover. :ninja:

I'll post it in a bit.
yes I did and I think it's not worth :ninja:all because of white gold and diamond studded padlock that's crazy to me even if I had the money :wacko:

I dunno while I like Angelina, that colors are so familar and I do not like that her hair is up, but thats me. just blah to me really the cover. :ninja:

I'll post it in a bit.

I had a look at it today and I must say,for such a big issue there really isn't much going on as far as content is concerned. Ads,ads and more ads...and the editorials blow. The only thing I liked was the patchwork Alexander McQueen dress Alicia Keys was wearing :innocent:

I had a look at it today and I must say,for such a big issue there really isn't much going on as far as content is concerned. Ads,ads and more ads...and the editorials blow. The only thing I liked was the patchwork Alexander McQueen dress Alicia Keys was wearing :innocent:

She's gorgeous no matter what, but i really prefer her sans make up and fancy dresses.
jeans and a t shirt
she's just gorgeous enough to pull that off :heart:
Will try to scan in the cover tomorrow morn.

She's gorgeous no matter what, but i really prefer her sans make up and fancy dresses.
jeans and a t shirt

jeans and a t shirt

Wow. :shock: :blink: She looks amazing. *Is speechless.. which is something that doesn't happen too often*

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->