t-rex

everything sucks!
Reaction score

source | styelite via apriliciate

That is US Vogue, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, im suprised, from what i can see, it looks great
It works...

WOW it's soooooo different from Vogue! Lady Gaga looks calm for a change lol, I don't really see her facial expression but it's weird from here, what is she wearing? The colors and the coverlines are really well positioned however and I knew, somehow, that she'd have pink hair on the cover, I felt it loool. I also like the fact we're in the early February days and the March cover is already out :smile: I hope her editorial will be fiiiiiiiiiierce :wink:

I like it, it's like a pink and powder blue version of early Karen Elson, where they removed her eyebrows and told her to glare.

I love everything, except... her face. I hope it looks better in HQ because my goodness, poor thing.

This looks so HF for US Vogue. A nice change from all the pretty celebrities pictures :smile:

i think it's okay.. but i hate her with that short pink wig, she looks so much better with longer hair

I hate Lady Gaga - with an absolute passion...

but I'm head over heels for this cover! US Vogue is finally taking a step in the right direction with this.

Sorry but that wig it's just... :ninja:

^^I feel exactly the same. I know the content will be exceptional as well. US Vogue just gets better and better, even the covers!

But isn't March suposed to be the models in the cover issue?

People, let's save ourselves from the Lady Gaga hate; this is probably as edgy as US Vogue can ever get, so can we just marvel at this moment?

I would have preferred if the wig was platinum blonde, but I guess that would have been too obvious. The pink is alright I guess.

The last time there was a model on the cover of a March issue was Amber Valletta in 2000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->