US Vogue March 2024 : Miuccia Prada by Steff Mitchell

That’s a very charming Cover!
When was the last time that a designer appeared on the cover of American Vogue?

Beautiful, timeless and I love the subject!
A must-have!

I grinned while reading the thread title. What a moment! And quite a lovely portrait, too. Love this!

This is a beautiful cover! I love the colors, I love the view, and I love the feeling/mood it radiates.

Not the powerful I was taking, but this exudes power.

I really wanted her to be on the cover when someone mentioned on the other thread that this issue centers around female designers. She seems very humble despite her success and she got people talking about her on Met Gala last year because of her nonchalance.

However, I'm not a fan of this cover. It looks like a random shot on Instagram these days. It could have been better which is a common issue with this edition.

When was the last time that a designer appeared on the cover of American Vogue?

January 2020? I could be wrong.

Delightful, great colors and subject! She looks serene! It's so good to like an American Vogue cover :heart:

Finally a true fashion icon on the cover, and the one that has great personal style as well. She is so enigmatic and her influence is so large that Meisel or Leibovitz are not needed. All you need is just her.

I’m head over heels in love with this cover. Timely as well, given recent discussions around male designers of womenswear getting gigs and generally being shown deference over their female counterparts.

Also sort of feels like a refreshing counter-point to the clout-chasing mania vibe of British Vogue’s March cover.

Not the best cover in terms of photography, but what a great cover subject!
It will certainly make more of an impact than all those legends on the cover of British Vogue.
Sometimes (usually) just one legend is enough.

Good cover subject. The photography is no worse than current-day Meisel or Leibovitz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->